“great stay, great staffs, and great price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn Macon West

You added Red Roof Inn Macon West to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn Macon West
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4951 Eisenhower Pkwy., I-475 at Exit 3, Macon, GA 31206   |
Ranked #25 of 66 Hotels in Macon
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“great stay, great staffs, and great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My family and me was heading to Florida and we stopped at the Red Roof Inn and the staffs were extremely nice and the price was a good deal for me and my husband. The two things I loved about this hotel was the pet policy and the room. Me and my husband thought the rooms were going to be poor but it was the opposite. I loved the breakfast and the office. I think this is considered to be by best hotel I ever stayed in. I hope I visit Macon again so I could stay at this wonderful place again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Leesburg, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

After not finding a non smoking room at 5 other hotels on this night, the 27th of December of 2013, we found room 205 of the Red Roof inn. The front desk was very friendly as they took us in out of the 36 degree weather. Sold as a non smoking, it had the taint of an ash tray once we settles in. Clean in appearance and set up nicely. Only half of a pillow lay where a full pillow once rules. As the bed would jiggle with every restless thought, it seemed to affirm our suspicion that nicotine lived on the walls. It was our last hope of getting some form of sleep during our sprint to Greenville. I would stay again as I received 15% discount coupons for the next trip. Overall, it basically was what we were in need of most. Sleep. And slept we did.

Stayed December 2013
RRI-West, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon West, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Stduno, Happy Holidays! I apologize for room 205 smelling like smoke. Through it all, it is good you were able to get sleep. Though it has always been a non smoking room, it is located near a smoking room. The smell may have come from the air vents or by way of a smoker who steps outside to smoke. We have put the room out of service until it has undergone further treatment. Our goal is not to turn the room into an official smoking room, but to continue odor treatments. I have instructed the desk staff to assign the room only to those guests who do not share the same sensitivities to smoke. We appreciate you considering staying with us on your return through Macon. Please make your reservation in advance to avoid the last minute frustrations, and have your discount coupon handy. We wish you a very Happy New Year!
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I have not stayed here. I wrote a review for red roof inn on River Place Drive because it was run down . I have not stayed at this location but I am trying to correct my review because the management kindly informed me to check the address and indeed I did write a poor review for this location by accident and I have not been able to correct it through Tripadvisor and I don't want people to be swayed by my review of the run down location of RedRoof Inn on River Place Drive since there are two red roof locations in
Macon, Georgia.

• Stayed December 2013
RRI-West, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon West, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear 45642211, We hope your Christmas was truly Merry! Thank you for your correction. As a note, for a listing of newly renovated properties, please visit the brand's web site. Click the "About Us" link for the latest updated listings. If you are contacting the call center be sure to ask the representative for the nearest newly renovated property. All of us at Red Roof want you to be 100 percent satisfied with your stay. Please give each and every one of us the opportunity not only to serve you, but to make things right if something goes wrong! Happy New Years!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Late night Mr. Mark Triveda and the morning crew helped me to have a great stay on my way to see family. Nothing out of place for the cost and staff went out of their way to ensure I and my dog enjoyed ourselves. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2013
Dear midnightsurf, Happy Holidays!... This is a great review. I am sure that Mr. Trivedi and the staff would love to read this post. Please correct the post by logging onto the Red Roof Macon link. The address is 3950 River Place Drive, Macon, GA. directly off I-75. Have a Happy New Year from the staff of Red Roof Macon-West.

Red Roof Macon-West is the exterior property. All rooms have 32" flat screens, and are entered from the outside (pull up and park). We are located off I-475 exit 3 US 80/Roberta. Our pool is closed for the season.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

I use extended stay here in the winters off and on. The rooms are very spacious (formerly comfort inn in a previous life) and all have mini fridge and microwave. New management is nice and has upgraded the coverlets on the bed. Carpets recently steam cleaned. I bring my own soft towels and they launder them and return them at end of day! Deni the manager is great and has been here since I first got here. Good eats nearby. They don't use excessive air freshener thank goodness.

• Stayed December 2013
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon West, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Dear JillNeimark, Happy Holidays! We appreciate you taking the time from you busy holiday activities to post a review of your stay with us. We are always glad to hear from you. Please come again soon. Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I been here for a week and the staffs were extremely nice the rooms were clean and it was a quiet environment I slept noise free. If u like nature get a room on the back side it's a perfect place for dogs. I hope I travel Macon again so I could stay at this wonder place again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon West, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Pitta123,

We appreciate your comments about your stay with us. It is a pleasure to have served you. We hope you make your next, and all future reservations directly at redroof.com. Ask us about the best rates for savings and rewards. Become a loyal member to keep up with the latest trends at Red Roof, and call us direct for great holiday savings!
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stay at a lot of Red Roof Inns when I travel because I like the Pet Policy (even though I did not have my pet with me this time). We were just traveling through and staying one night at this Red Roof Inn. It clearly has not been renovated in a while, but even so, it was clean and neat. The bed was comfortable and everything was in order. The room smelled clean and it was quiet. What more can you ask for in a small inexpensive hotel just off the interstate. It was nice they had some choices for breakfast as some of the Red Roof Inns do not...some merely offer coffee...this one had bagels, waffles, juice, toast, and fruit. I like that. Thanks! I'll stop by again on my way through.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
RRI-West, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Macon West, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Dear DrBillH., We truly appreciate your review detailing the highlights of our property. Our new housekeeping team is thrilled that you mentioned the cleanliness of the room. They are dedicated and efficient; and that Mr. BillH. works for everybody! In our efforts to improve on our services, Red Roof Inns' "Continuous Education" program is on going and available to all staff members. So, we are looking forward to seeing better service results as well. Room renovations are still in the planning stage. We have not installed the hard wood flooring, yet recently all the carpets and furnishings were professionally cleaned. Currently in progress is updating all the guest rooms with the new bedding. We've completed installing new 32' flat screens in all standard rooms, and our superior kings features new 39" flat screens. We expect to complete minor and major renovations within the near future. Thank you again Mr. BillH. for giving us the opportunity to showcase our inn.

Been to Red Roof Inn Macon West? Share your experiences!