“Little bit of heaven” 5 of 5 stars

2x HHonors Points
Ranked #4 of 66 Hotels in Macon
“Little bit of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

Hotel was great from the time we arrived to leaving the next moring. The manager stood greeting the guest as they arrived such an unexpected delight. This was our best stay ever.

• Stayed October 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2010

We were giving Hampton Inn and Suites a try after having a bad experience in Chesterfield, MO a few weeks ago. The manager in Chesterfield resolved our problems so we decided to give the chain another try. This hotel lived up to the reputation we had expected from Hampton Inn and Suites. It was clean, convenient, friendly, easy to check-in, nice furniture, fixtures and amenities. It was what we had booked and we had no complaints. The breakfast was good- not outstanding but good.

A good place to stay when passing through Georgia!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2010

This was a very good service, comfortable and clean hotel for a family of 5 to stay while driving down to Florida. We were driving from Chicago, IL and got to the hotel at around 10pm on July 9th. The hotel had our room ready with the rollaway bed. The bed, pillows and cover were great. It's a very comfortable hotel to stay. I would highly recommend it, if you are passing through the part of GA. My only concern would be the complimentary breakfast--it was average. But I did not stay their for the breakfast.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

Stayed at Hampton Inn and Suites on our way to Tennessee. We usually stay with a Marriott hotel but the reviews on Hampton were better. Was very impressed. Looked like a very new hotel. Very clean. Decorated very nice. Beds were very comfortable. Had a nice work out room and indoor pool. Also was a great location right off I-75 near nice resturants , Publix grocery store, Starbucks and alot of other different stores. We only stayed one night but will definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Knoxville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2010

This Hampton Inn is very nice. The rooms are large and comfortable, the bed was fairly comfortable, and the bathroom was clean and nice. The parking lot was large and the hotel seems to be in a safe area. The staff was friendly enough.

I have nothing negative to say about this Hampton Inn. I've stayed at dozens of Hilton-family properties and this Hampton Inn is one of the nicer ones that I've ever stayed in.

We stayed there one night while passing through on our way to Florida. We will definitely stay there again if we're in Macon while traveling.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2010

Stopped here on our way back from Florida. This is a newer Hampton Inn and has a quite location. We stay at Hampton because we can count on the great beds and quite rooms. I would recommend this hotel if you are traveling along I-75.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Douglas, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

Hampton Inn has been one of my favorite hotels for a long time! Fresh baked cookies, very comfortable beds, very clean, all you can drink coffee, tea, hot chocolate! What else do you want? In room fridge and microwave make it even better for those restaurant leftovers. Business center was the largest and efficient I've ever seen. Two printers and lots of counter space to spread out. There is a little convenience store area to get snacks, frozen meals, candy, and beverages. Fitness room has a little of everything. Pool was very inviting. I have to add that the smell of the hotel was like fresh laundry. Tide Mountain Spring scent. They must put the fragrance in the air conditioning! It was wonderful and I couldn't help commenting on it several times!

Only negative is there is construction going on nearby so you will hear a little bit of that.

Overall, I would definitely stay there again! Hampton Inn has my business!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North? Share your experiences!