“Bad Steak- Weekend of Sickness” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad Steak- Weekend of Sickness”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

On 9/21/13 I got a 6oz Sirloin with cheese and loaded mashed potatoes(that were unloaded because the waiter came back and said they were out of bacon and etc) and ceaser salad and the usual bread and peanuts. I live about an hour away from this resturant, before I got halfway home I was sick at my stomach. The whole time I was eating my steak I thought it was just not good. But after a day of shopping I was hungry and ready for a good meal. Should have went elsewhere!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

54% Recommend
CA
“This was a TX roadhouse?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Where oh where do we start? We love Roadhouse!
So why the lousy stars? We just don't love this one!
We read the mixed reviews .... But honestly We thought it would be good.
Let's start with the staff.... They were friendly enough however they were not very attentive at one point 4-5 were just sitting and talking eating peanuts! Yes it was slow but seriously?!

Next I ordered steak it was over cooked as was my potato! Our server walked by saw my plate pushed to the side and it was a solid 5 minutes before he came and asked if we wanted boxes. Uhhhmm NOOOO!

We wait 10 more minutes for another person to ask us if they can bring us something else?! Hello did you not see my partner has finished eating? No don't bring me something else I don't want more crappy food really!

So all in all while we generally recommend Roadhouse we don't this one unless you want overcooked food and underwhelming service!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
GA
“Not again”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We tried it once but will likely not return. Menu had nothing unique.....tupical steaks, burgers, chicken. Wait staff were too busy doing their hourly little dance routine. Waiter forget our beverages until the end of the meal. Burgers were ok, but again nothing special. The place was incredibly noisy...

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Staff was friendly, our server was very good. Food was just ok. Oddly enough, all of our potatoes were not cooked right - mashed had big lumps of unmashed potatoes left in them. I'm sure we'd go back again anyway, but just wanted to mention, it was just "ok"

Visited August 2013
Rochester, Mi
“Great Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stopped here for dinner on our drive home from Florida to Michigan. Was a little worried about them being crowded since it was 5:40pm on a Saturday night but was pleasantly surprised that we could be seated right away.... however that changed when we left at 7pm, had to be about 40 people waiting.
Our server was wonderful. We started with potato skins and fried pickles. Then salads and our entrees... bone in rib-eye, 6oz filet and BBQ ribs... all were excellent. No room for dessert after all that food.
Highly Recommend stopping in here for a great meal.

• Visited July 2013