“Pizza on the Road” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Jacksonville, Florida
“Pizza on the Road”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We were driving down I-75 out of Atlanta. Kids wanted fast food and I mentioned pizza. My daughter the navigator, planner read the reviews and said lets try DoughBoys. We called them and Rodger the owner, sent us over a text message of his menu. What kind of Pizza place does that!! Impressive. We called them again from the highway, ordered, told them we'd be there in 20 minutes to pickup and run, It was waiting for us, hot and perfect. The crust is the best I have had, including New York. Loads of toppings , great sauce. Simply Perfect. Highly recommend Rodger and his DoughBoy Pizza

• Visited December 2013

Macon
“Heard about it,tried it and it's just average pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have been hearing about Doughboy's for a few months,so i decided to give them a try. The pizza taste about the same as Domino's or Papa John's, nothing special. The only place i have found in Macon that has decent pizza is Johnny's on Zebulon rd. Every since i found Vinnie Van Go-Go's in Savannah everything else is pretty much bland.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great Find in Macon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was very impressed with this hidden gem in Macon. Great pizza, made fresh. Also great prices, especially compared to other pizza staples in Macon i.e. Ingleside, Mellow, etc. Will definitely be back soon.

• Visited June 2013
Macon, Georgia
“Great Fresh Pizza in Macon GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Today is the first time we tried Dough Boy Pizza. They made my crust super thin when I asked for it with all fresh ingredients. The sauce surprisingly tasted homemade. The vegetables on my pizza were crisp and fresh. Great tasting, Great service and something worth revisiting at a latter time. I enjoyed it more than Ingleside, Johnnys, Pizza hut, Dominoes, and Pappa Johns Pizza.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Couldn't ask for anything more from a pizza restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have eaten at Doughboy Pizza a couple of times and have enjoyed every time. The crust has a stellar taste and crunch. For an extremely small store there is about 35 different beers, my favorite being 3rd Shift that the owner suggested. Great experience and great atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013