“A great value but not for everyone” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Holiday North, Macon, GA 31210 (Formerly America's Best Inn & Suites Macon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #38 of 66 Hotels in Macon
Alabama
“A great value but not for everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

First for the good; this hotel is in a good area, easy access from the interstate I-75. There are many places to eat within a block or so, Steak n' shake, Wendy's, Hooters, Cracker Barrel, Burger King, McDonald's, Panda Express and Krystal. The beds were rather firm to my liking but comfortable. There is a shopping plaza close by also. Room also had a micro fridge and microwave. By no means a luxurious hotel but a great value at under $50 a night. The hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. The 1st room I had was very noisy and I could hear the neighboring room occupants as they were having a heated discussion. The desk clerk offered to speak to them to quiet down but then offered me another room instead. The parking lot was very well lit and I felt safe parking my car there. The vanity area had a neat little faucet that appeared to dispense filtered water.
As I said this hotel is not for everyone if you are extremely picky you would probably not be satisfied with the minor problems ie one wall had two different colors of paint on it, it appeared as though they started painting and stopped in the middle there are other minor problems such as a crack in the sink small it didn't interfere with my use, the hotel is obviously old but has been upgraded some. My room had two queen beds could obviously have slept four people yet there were only towels for two. Would I stay here again? YES. The room was clean and the price is one of the best hotel deals in the Macon area.

Room Tip: No elevator so if stairs are a problem ask for a 1st floor room.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

I like staying at this hotel because they are one of the cleanest best price Hotel in Macon. Their rooms have everything I need very convenient to the area rather is food bar or grocery store. Very nice and peaceful one of my favorite things is free meals they cook on the barbecue grill once in awhile

Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Baxley, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

I chose this hotel because it was conveniently located close to the Coliseum and various restaurants. The price was very affordable. I booked this room through Choice Hotels and ebates. The king sized bed was very comfortable although the pillows could have been bigger. The room had a mini fridge and microwave. I was impressed with how quiet and clean this hotel is. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2014 via mobile

Great customer service, loved the manager. Rooms were stocked and clean. Quiet place to bring kids for a trip or vacation. Love that its close by alot of food places. I was very pleased with the stay and I also loved the swing in the back

• Stayed October 2014
Chatham, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2014

This hotel was an overnight stop on our way to Florida and I must say that I would definately stay here again. Very warm reception, the hotel rooms were very clean. The beds are so comfortable, and a bit high for those vertically challenged like myself and my mom, but worth the comfort. Convenient location and easy to find.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
Sanny P, Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am Very sorry to hear about your stay and us not meeting all your requirements. We have token notice and fixed the problems. Again I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us.
San Marcos, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the rodeway inn & suites in macon ga recently on a business trip. I found the rooms to be clean and the property well maintained. The staff was very courteous and friendly. It was conveniently located to all the places I needed to be close to. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travelers as well as families. I will definitely stay there again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Ventura
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I was in Georgia for two nights and stayed at this hotel for one night. The front desk clerk was very friendly, check in was quick. The room exceeded my expectations, it was very clean and well decorated. I will stay here during future trips to Macon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!