“Travel to Macon ga” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rodeway Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Rodeway Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Rodeway Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Holiday North, Macon, GA 31210 (Formerly America's Best Inn & Suites Macon)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #42 of 66 hotels in Macon
San Marcos, California, United States
“Travel to Macon ga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I had the pleasure of staying at the rodeway inn & suites in macon ga recently on a business trip. I found the rooms to be clean and the property well maintained. The staff was very courteous and friendly. It was conveniently located to all the places I needed to be close to. I would definitely recommend this hotel for business travelers as well as families. I will definitely stay there again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ventura
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in Georgia for two nights and stayed at this hotel for one night. The front desk clerk was very friendly, check in was quick. The room exceeded my expectations, it was very clean and well decorated. I will stay here during future trips to Macon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Each time I come to macon I stay at the rodeway. I love there service,very friendly and helpful.the rooms are clean as well as the outside of the hotel. I recommend rodeway before any other in macon ga. Can't wait till next time.

• Stayed August 2014
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

i usually dont stay in hotels when i visit family this time i did and found this hotel to be a great experience the rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff were great and very helpful i will be staying here again on my next visit and highly recommend it to anyone who is traveling in the area

Room Tip: lots of resteraunts within walking distance
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Macon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The check in area was very clean, the employee was extremely helpful and nice, she gave me everything I asked for and any information I needed. The room was very clean and was stocked with plenty of things just for me. I would recommend everyone I know to stay at this hotel I am in love with service I got and I plan on staying again!

• Stayed August 2014
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually regret coming to Macon on business, but not this time. For once I was treated like I feel you should be treated as a guest of a hotel. The rooms have been recently renovated and are very clean. You can tell that the owner truly cares about the guest. The front desk attendant was extremely kind even though we came in late. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a extended stay or just over night.

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place was extremely clean and all the staff was very friendly. I was impressed with the rooms. They had flat screen tv, microwave, fridge.. And very comfortable beds! I will definitely be staying there every time I come to Macon. I also loved the fact they were pet friendly and had affordable rates. I recommend this hotel if your looking for a quiet nice place to stay.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn & Suites

Address: 130 Holiday North, Macon, GA 31210 (Formerly America's Best Inn & Suites Macon)
Location: United States > Georgia > Macon
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #42 of 66 hotels in Macon
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Choice Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Macon Best Inn

If you own or manage Rodeway Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.