“Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Macon, Georgia
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Logan's is the best place in W/R for a good value on steak. They have good food at a good price. The $7.99 three course duriing the week and the $11.99 four course deals are great values and it makes me feel like I can go out for a steak for two as cheap as I can cook at home and not have the mess.

Visited August 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“It's a chain - so it is just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

You know what you are getting here. They are pretty consistently average. I am usually there during a meeting with others of some kind but would rather go there than some other options in the area, or they are very accommodating in their provision of a large enough room for our meeting and for that I am very grateful.

Savannah, Georgia
“Good food, quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Logan's is a chain that we've been to before. The food was good as was the service. It was very close to the hotel where we stayed.

Visited July 2012
Marion, Ohio
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Fast, friendly service and good food. Half price appetizer and drinks after 9. We arrived shortly before 9 and the waiter told us to wait just a few minutes for happy hour. Food was great and was glad to see a healthy section on the menu.

Visited July 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“It took Three Times to get my Steak Cooked Right!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was up in Macon Ga for a little R&R and this Restaurant was walking distance from my Country Inn & Suites Hotel. So were a lot of other Restaurants but I said no to them and yes to Logan's Roadhouse I was able to get a table right as I walked in. And my server helped me out right away. I ordered my drink Sweet ice tea no lemon and my dinner choice was a steak cooked Medium with a half pound of crab legs with two sides a baked potato butter only and homemade chips. The Sweet tea was Very Good and I had several glasses. When My steak came out I first grabed a snow crab leg then I cut into my steak and it was Well Done which I didn't order! My server came back and removed the steak while I ate the baked potato and snow crab legs. This time I asked the steak be cooked Medium Rare. When the steak returned I cut into it and it was almost raw? The server removed it once more when the steak arrived back it was cooked right and I was getting full from eating the snow crab legs, baked potato, bread and homemade chips and drinking the Very Good Sweet Ice Tea. My server was very helpful and understanding I wanted my Steak cooked right!

• Visited July 2012