We stayed here traveling from MI to FL with two larger dogs. The hotel is literally right off I75. There appear to be lots of fast food and chain restaurants nearby if you need to eat. There was no hassle whatsoever with the dogs and in fact, there were tons of pets and their owners at the hotel. Even with all the animals, it was very clean. Of course, this is not a Four Seasons; however, the beds were comfortable; the staff was pleasant and efficient; and it was wonderful to have no worries about the dogs. Breakfast was a perfunctory continental breakfast, but I always look at these as an added bonus. The property appeared to be on the newer side. If you are traveling with pets and looking for a place for a quick rest, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand-new hotel, opened in Summer of 2009. Spacious rooms with upgraded bedding, 32" LCD TV's, high-speed wireless and wired internet, complimentary Bright Side Breakfast, indoor pool, meeting/function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon West Hotel Macon
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Macon West