“Best Suite in GA” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Michigan
“Best Suite in GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Stopped here on the way to FL and used some Hilton points. Previous reviews are correct: excellent room, staff and location. The only thing that I objected to was cheese on the scrambled eggs (lactose intolerance). King bed, sofa (also a bed), large TV, kitchen and large bath; what else could one want. And a near miracle, a heat/AC unit that didn’t keep you awake all night. The hotel is not on the I475 bypass where most travel but worth the diversion. Just stay on I75 toward downrown.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Moultrie, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our room was very spacious and clean. Our king bed had a sort of room of its own. This allowed our teenagers on the pull-out to what the tv in that room without disturbing the king suite. This whole hotel is nice. I'm very picky, but I found a good sausage biscuit at the free breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dunwoody, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

This is THE place to stay in Macon, GA. I have stayed here dozens of times over the last four years and I have always had a very good and positive experience. It receives my TOP rating in every category.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Macon-North, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing our location in Macon during your trips to our city. I am happy to know that you have enjoyed the last four years at Homewood. If I can be of any assistance during stays, please let me know.
Louisville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I suffer terribly from allergies and am usually allergic to hotels. I felt healthy and rested when I left this property. Look forward to returning in June 2013 for a wedding! The property is new so the rooms are clean and fresh, and the staff is very kind, attentive and welcoming. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. The location and parking was very convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We will look forward to your return for the upcoming wedding. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have concerning your room. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon.
Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Don't normally write reviews about places we stay, BUT this is one deserves 10 STARS instead of 5! It is one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in and we have stayed in many. The accomodations are extremely nice and roomy and quiet. Every one of the staff we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful. Just a great place and a great experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the 10 Stars!! and for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Blackshear
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel simply because I wanted to go to Bass Pro Shops the next morning before I continued on my trip and this was the closest hotel. I am very glad I chose this place. Even at 3am the staff was excellent and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The young lady at the front desk was wonderful to deal with even after I had been on the road half the night. I will be back again when an overnight stay is necessary whether I plan on visiting BPS or not.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. I am happy to hear at 3:00am that our staff greeted you with a smile. I'm sure you enjoy the Bass Pro Shop, it is easy to spend many hours looking around. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel was really nice. The hotel even offers complimentary dinner Monday - Thursday. Rooms are like a small apartment offering bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Comfortable beds and rooms. Very clean and quiet.

Room Tip: Great place!