“Great place & wonderful staff!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 66 Hotels in Macon
“Great place & wonderful staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel is great! I would definitely stay here again if I needed a hotel in this part of Macon. The staff was very friendly and made sure I was comfortable and pleased with my accommodations. I like that they have both complimentary dinners AND breakfasts!

Again, very comfortable and clean with great access to a grocery store (Publix), several shops, banks, gas stations, and only a few minutes from the Riverside mall.

• Stayed October 2012
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites Macon-North, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your response. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay while in Macon. We hope to see you again soon. Please let me know when you arrive. I would like the opportunity to meet you. Enjoy your Holiday Season!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stopped here on our drive to Florida. It had been a long day and we were hungry! To our surprise dinner is served Monday thru Thursday here and we enjoyed soup, salad and chicken for dinner! What a nice treat at the end of the day.
The room was most comfortable and beds and pillows were great! Breakfast was very good, staff was very helpful!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
We sure are glad you had a great time staying with us in Macon. So happy to hear that you enjoyed our evening during. Thank you for a great review. We hope you have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Happy Holiday's from your friends at Homewood Suites Macon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Firstly, like everyone else said this is a very clean and nice hotel. But that was the only thing good about it. We stayed here on our way up from fl to nc. Everything was great until 9:00 when I tried to get my 2 children to go to sleep. The contractor of this hotel did not do a good job with the noise barrier between floors. We heard stomping all night long. I have a 11 month old that would not go to sleep until the people above us decided they were ready for bed around ten. I called the front desk the the lady said there was nothing she could do about it so I just did my best to not get upset. On our way home we stayed again here hoping our experience would be better than the week prior. Wrong! The family above us decided since there children weren't tired it would be a good idea to let them run back and forth all night. By 9:45 we had it and called front desk to complain. She said she would send maintenance up there. By 10:15 the upstairs decided not only that the kids could run but also jump off of furniture(or so it sounded). So we called back the front desk. She told us that maintenance didn't hear anything, I requested for them to come to our room to hear it. She then said that maintenance is gone (my husband thinks they were never there to begin with). So she offered to switch us rooms but we would have to pay an up charge because there weren't any rooms of the same type we had!!! What???? If you ever stay here you better bring your earplugs!!!!

• Stayed October 2012
cathyGM, Manager at Homewood Suites Macon-North, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our City. I am sorry for the inconvenience that occurred during your stay. I will personally look into the problems that you mentioned. I will also review all training procedures with our staff.
Cathy, General Manager
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

First time stay on way to Florida from Wisconsin. Beds extremely comfortable. Great shower. Breakfast was the way you want it...hot and cold options..extremely well done. Staff was great. Will be back.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Woodstock, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is sparkling brand new and very comfortable room for a very low rate. My wife raved about the space and the comfort of the pillows. Having a big den to lounge in made the weekend stay very comfortable. Next door is a tasty italian place and across the street is a solid Mexican place and a mellow mushroom pizza. The breakfast was very well done and free in a way above average lobby. The staff was very helpful and the wedding visit was a complete hit in part because of this convenient and great value of a hotel

Room Tip: The rooms at the back of the hotel are easy to get to an elevator and easier to park for.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

This new hotel is always clean with easy and professional reception, great breakfast, good exercise room and fantastic restaurant adjacent. If it were in a big city would cost twice the rate. I have stayed for for business trips in Macon - and since I live in Atlanta I like this north town location. Never has disappointed.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

Would stay there again. Pleasant staff, clean rooms, nice furnishings.
Nothing fancy, but do not need that for one night en route to Hilton Head. Breakfast was a little unorganized, but not a real issue
Recommend!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Homewood Suites Macon-North? Share your experiences!