“" Great Cheese Biscuits"” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #135 of 282 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Seafood
Warner Robins, Georgia
“" Great Cheese Biscuits"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

We had a birthday partly there and the service was great, two waitress serving us. They kept the delicious cheese biscuits coming. The foods was goods except for the salmon dry and over cook. The place was nice and clean and so was the restroom.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Macon, Georgia
“Good Food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The waitstaff here acts like they are all just waiting to go home! There are a few exceptions though. The food is good and you can tell the chefs probably enjoy their jobs more than the waiters.

I don't recommend the salmon. No matter what kind I order it is almost always dry! They could offer more salad selections as well as there is no entree salad at all. However, these are things that I am assuming would have to be changed at a corporate level.

Overall, the food is above average for a chain restaurant and the wait times are pretty short despite the fact that they are always super busy!

Macon, Georgia
“Once a chain, always a chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is a true chain and pricey. I could have done just as well at Captain D's just down the street. Drive to Jim Shaw's in Macon for real seafood.

Atlanta, Georgia
“I have always liked the Red Lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been eating at these restaurants since I was a child. They always have good food and their cheesy biscuits are to die for. I can try multiple things there, their plate sizes are not so fantastic that you feel gorged, and their prices are not so high that you feel ripped off. The staff at two in Georgia are always wonderful, with the manager on the floor working and checking on the guests at the restaurant everything I have been in.

Visited August 2012
douglas
“Customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

My kids ate here and really enjoyed their meal. However, my son left his perscription glasses here accidentally. Even though it took over a month to get them back (2 employees somehow way-laid there being sent back), I wanted to say thank you to Phillip, the GM. I know you were trying your best to make sure that got returned to us and I really appreciate your efforts.