“Worth The Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 282 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tucker Road
Transit: There is a bus stop directly accross the street From Marco.
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Worth The Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Not a place that I can afford to eat at often, but when I'm able I'll definitely make a return trip. The food and service was top notch! From the appetizer to the dessert we had no complaints.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“The best I've ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Let me start off by saying, my husband and I travel all over the United States and some parts of Europe. We were in Macon for business and heard that Marco was the place to be for dinner. My husband and I are huge wine and food people, and are constantly in search of a town favorite restaurant. Well, let me say, we were not at all disappointed in Marco! What a gem! Our experience was 100%, from food to atmosphere, and definitely to the staff! Edoardo took care of us and was phenomenal. He is authentic Italian and we could clearly see that he loved what he was doing and made sure our night was unforgettable. Everyone was incredibly professional, but not too stuffy or fake. Just genuine people, who knew what they were doing! I ordered the branzino, which is their Mediterranean sea bass, and my husband ordered the steak Diane, both of which were prepared tableside by the staff!! To die for!! And to top it off, Edoardo and the manager, Giordano, paired a fabulous Barolo with our meals that complimented the food perfectly. We really felt as though we were in Italy. Thank you, Marco, for this remarkable dining experience!

• Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Impeccable Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Marco Ristorante Italiano does it right, they provide authentic Italian food with impeccable service.

Besides their delicious regular menu, they run specials such as wine dinners and Lazy Susan nights. Our last time there we attented Lazy Susan night and had a blast. Each course of the four course meal was presented on a Lazy Susan. Every item, from the cured meats to the pickled melon to the veal and sage ravioli to the polenta with mascarpone sauce to the heavenly authentic Italian desserts was perfect.

Join them for dinner or for a special menu. Your tastebuds will be forever thankful.

Be sure to try their homemade variety of Limoncellos!

“Perfect evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My friends and I came to the lazy Susan night at Marco and absolutely loved it! Our server made great recommendations of wine to pair with the meal. Every detail was perfect. From the delicious martini at the beautiful copper top bar to the silky gelato and tiramisu for dessert, everything was on point. It was so nice to enjoy our dinner and drinks and not feel rushed or ignored. I highly recommend this place to those who live and pass through the Macon area. A+

“A Night to Remember...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Step inside of Marco Italian Risorante for a trip to Italy for the night! The atmosphere is dark and romantic, perfect for a date or special occasion! Upon being seated, you will hear beautiful live piano music.
The staff is wonderful and strives to make your dining experience excellent! Don't just stick to the menu, your server will describe to you the specials for the evening that will make you stray from your usual selection. Although, their signature Branzino is a must! It is prepared table side and is quite a display!
Each dish is prepared to perfection! I am a regular and would have to say I have never had a meal that was anything but delicious!! The chef, Gianluca Sciagata, has been an amazing addition to the staff! The presentation of the dishes are exquisite! The food is prepared with herbs grown in house giving it a fresh taste!
And how could I forget the wine? The restaurant features an extensive wine list that you are sure to find an amazing choice to compliment your dinner! Ask any server which wine would go well with your meal based on taste or personal preference.
After finishing dinner, there is one thing left to do... Choose a dessert! My favorite would have to be the chocolate cake; however, the banana's foster is quite fantastic too! Ordering the banana's foster does give you another chance at a table side show, if you weren't tempted by the branzino already.
The moment you walk into Marco you are in for a treat. Whether you are a first time customer, or a regular, it never loses its charm or elegance. This is a fantastic place to have dinner or celebrate a special occasion! By far this is my favorite restaurant in Macon! I can't wait until they open in Warner Robins!!