“Great food excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in O'Neill
Fremont, Nebraska, United States
“Great food excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Very quiet place, the service was very friendly and attentive...the server made recommendations which I appreciate. I had a special...grilled halibut ...it was excellent and a very generous portion. Over all a very nice experience. The menu was very diverse ..steaks, pasta, sea food, chicken, salads, etc.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Our family had breakfast at The Blarney Stone. They had a good menu, and the food was delicious. The staff is professional and nice. I would like to try the dinner next time we are in town. It is a perfect small town restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atkinson, Nebraska
“BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

The front is a restaurant and in the back is a really nice steak house. Steaks are great with wide selection of other foods. The staff is friendly and the surroundings comfortable. Great breakfast and lunch in the restaurant section.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Omaha
“Good Ol' Breakfast Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband, kids and I had breakfast here. It was recommended by the hotel owners up the street. I smiled when we walked it, the cafe was a lot like an old coffee shop hang out where people go to learn what's new in town. The food was great. Huge heaping plates. Every breakfast food I could dream of. Loved the pancakes and bacon. We'll go again for sure.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Exceptionally Average”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Right uo front let me saybthat inate at the cafe, not the steakhouse in the back. This is a little confusing as the restaurant door is not obvious from the street. They probably have a different menu in there. It may even be good.

I had the Roast Beef Dinner for $8.99. It may have come from a frozen entree box.

There is an Irish theme to the town. There is an Irish name on the restaurant. There are NO traditional Irish dishes however.

The waitress gave me a plate with 8 butter patties and 4 sour creams neatly arranged for my one roll (and no baked potato). Odd, but cute.

About as average as they come. The waitress was so nice and awkward. The ticket was $14. I gave her a $20 and said we're all set. She ran out to the van to give me my $6 change.

What this place lacked in food, it made up for by having the most genuine and friendly staff. All in all, it was well priced and filled me up.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere