Modern, new furnishings in spacious motel rooms. The owner was friendly and helpful and I can't fault the facilities at all. It was chilly when we arrived but the heating was efficient and silent. The electric blanket worked great too. We had a studio with king bed and paid $125 which seemed reasonable. Nice toiletries and towels in spotlessly clean bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Glacier Motor Hotel
- Alpine Glacier Motor Hotel Franz Josef
- Alpine Glacier Hotel
- Alpine Glacier Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 spacious, well appointed, ground floor studio and family units. Central village location with spectacular alpine and rainforest views, walk to restaurants, shops and attractions. King, queen, deck and spa units with kitchenettes, ensuite bathrooms, Sky TV, DVD players and complimentary DVD library. Spa pool, guest laundry and activities booking service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Alpine Glacier Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.