The Hostel is clean and there is not a lot to complain about. The common area is nice and the sofa in front of the fire place really comfortable. But there is also not a special highlight. It's what you expect from a YHA and that's why it's is rated average.
- Also Known As:
- Franz Josef Glacier Yha Hotel Franz Josef
- Franz Josef Glacier Yha Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- YHA Franz Josef Glacier offers 5 star backpacker accommodation in a lush rainforest setting in the heart of Franz Josef Glacier village. Only a five minute drive to the famous Franz Josef Glacier and just 30 minutes to Fox Glacier. Fantastic communal areas with lots of entertainment options: flat screen TV, DVDs, Sky TV, pool table, piano and cosy open fire. Free sauna - perfect for relaxing in after a day’s walking on the Glaciers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your YHA Franz Josef reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.