“Amazing experience, awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skydive Fox Glacier

Skydive Fox Glacier
1 Cook Flat Road, Fox Glacier, Westland National Park (Te Wahipounamu) 7859, New Zealand
+64 3 751 0080
Website
Improve this listing
Type: Sports Camps/ Clinics
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: "With a backdrop of the Southern Alps, Glaciers, Rainforest and the Ocean, it's hard to imagine a better place to jump out of a plane than Fox Glacier" Quote from The Lonely Planet.We have to agree! You can choose from 12,000ft or 16,000ft with a range of photo and DVD options to choose from and a great friendly crew, we guarantee you a jump to remember.
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience, awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff were so helpful, picking us up from Franz Josef. I felt totally at ease as their experience and knowledge shone through. The dive itself was one of the best things I have ever done with an epic view of the glacier, lakes and coastline. I definitely recommend this activity.

Visited August 2013

Devonport, Australia
“Brilliant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I were recommended this by our top ten camp site here. Boy did we have an amazing experience. Not only were the people friendly, but it was a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We jumped from 15000ft and it was just unbelievable. The only thing I would recommend is to try to not wear glasses... Mine fogged up :)!!! Loved every second of the experience and would jump out of planes every day if I could!!!!!

Visited July 2013
Royal Leamington Spa, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience, awesome staff and even better views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We found these guys by accident, and we are so glad that we did.

We were meant to be skydiving up the road at Skydive Franz, but when we turned up for our pre-booked dive, they told us that they didn't have a plane...pretty essential for skydiving I'd say!

Anyway, we found these guys and they were more than happy to accommodate us; they even brought forward the time of our jump as we were in a rush! The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.

The skydive itself was just amazing, the views are something else. Mountain range with 11 glaciers on your left, and the ocean on your right.

Not too much else to say. We felt safe and well looked after at all times (even when about to fall out of a plane) and I would recommend these guys to anyone!

Visited May 2013
Queenstown, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Ben and Francois were amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Thank you so much to everyone at skydive Fox, my boyfriend and I jumped from 12000ft and had an absolutely amazing morning. Special thanks though to our instructors Ben and Francois who were super friendly, re assuring yet funny. Views where insanely beautiful! Would recommend to anyone to do.

Video/ photo package well worth the money, hilarious to watch back! Thanks again to all!

Visited May 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
16 attraction reviews
“Not for everyone haha”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is really a nice way to do a skydive, above the glaciers. I was supprised with how they treat you as a costumer, so professional. They picked me up from my hostel, showed me a video to get into the mood then calm instructions and really time for your questions. Not this overexcited shouters, but really like your jumping with a friend! Sadly, I got really sick while jumping, so skydiving is not for everyone, but they drove me back really slow, gave me water and something to eat to calm my stomach. So they are just amazing!

Visited April 2013