We were quite unfortunate when we stayed there as the weather was bad and you couldn't see mountains behind but this did mean we speant a lot of time in the hotel which was a pleasure.
We enjoyed afternoon tea, snooker, used the sauna and spa and had an excellent evening meal. The rooms were good with an excellent bathroom and I defintely hoep to stay there again some time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything we do at the Chateau Tongariro Hotel we believe in providing you with a timeless elegance. We believe that preserving tradition and history is most important and as the hotel is located within a dual World Heritage National Park, conservation and culture are also at the forefront of your experience. Tongariro National Park provides a stunning natural playground bursting with diverse landscapes for visitors to the Chateau Tongariro to discover. Chateau Tongariro provides accommodation, restaurants, bars and conference facilities and is an all-seasons, utterly timeless experience not to be missed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Tongariro Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Chateau Tongariro Hotel Tongariro National Park
- Bayview Chateau Tongariro National Park