Warm welcome, and provided comprehensive local directions with map. Took advice to visit local extinct volcano, Mount Paku, with great views.
Our chalet was very clean, comfortable with full cooking facilities.
We had an excellent meal at the Shell restaurant near by.
We found all locals to be very friendly, with the exception of the cool reception at the Four Square grocery store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Harbour Lodge is an attractive Tairua accommodation option for those wanting an island style holiday. Our well-appointed chalets are set among lush vegetation on the shores of the spectacular Tairua Harbour. We have a wide range of on-site facilities, a restaurant and cafe, and even a day spa for luxurious treatments. Just 50 meters from the center of Tairua, Pacific Harbour Lodge Tairua is a 20-minute drive from Hot Water Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Pacific Harbour Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Harbour Hotel Tairua
- Pacific Harbour Lodge Tairua, South Pacific - New Zealand