My daughter and I stayed here with and online deal that provided two nights, two breakfasts and one dinner. My first impressions of the cabin were "clean"! It smelt really clean! It had everything you needed and the town of Tairua is lovely to stroll around. It's only a short drive to Hot Water Beach, Whitianga and Pauanui so there are plenty of day options.
I would love to come back here sometime. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and I would warmly recommend this lodge. The only way to make it better would be a swimming complex!
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Harbour Hotel
- Pacific Harbour Hotel Tairua
- Pacific Harbour Lodge Tairua, South Pacific - New Zealand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pacific Harbour Lodge is an attractive Tairua accommodation option for those wanting an island style holiday. Our well-appointed chalets are set among lush vegetation on the shores of the spectacular Tairua Harbour. We have a wide range of on-site facilities, a restaurant and cafe, and even a day spa for luxurious treatments. Just 50 meters from the center of Tairua, Pacific Harbour Lodge Tairua is a 20-minute drive from Hot Water Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Pacific Harbour Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.