“Impeccable Hosts at the Manukau Dannemora Motor Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Dannemora Motor Inn
4.0 of 5 Motel   |   28 Accent drive | Dannemora, Manukau 2016, New Zealand   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Manukau
OPOTIKI
“Impeccable Hosts at the Manukau Dannemora Motor Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I am one of a group of 7 Womens' Leisure Marching team members from the Eastern Bay of Plenty, who recently took part in a National Marching Event, held at the Telstra Clear Events Centre, Manukau. We all had a lovely weekend of marching, comradeship & fun, but, to top off our lovely weekend, we were most impressed by the excellent service we received from our Hosts at the Manukau Dannemora Motor Inn, Peter & David.
The facilities were clean & immaculate. If you enjoy being waited upon, made to feel Special, try out the wonderful hospitality of the Dannemora Motor Inn which is also situated fairly close to shopping & great restaurants. Highly recommended. Shirl.R.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This week we had a National Masters Hockey tournament and 7 of us chose to stay a couple of nights here. We had been let down by another motel, and to be honest there are a lot in the area to choose from! but I am so glad that I chose this one, the management team went way beyond normal service levels to provide us with all that we needed, they were flexible with changed bookings, meetings, and other requests. They were always kind considerate and wonderful to deal with. They really know the meaning of good communication and customer service.

I would definitely recomend this place as a easy, convenient, friendly, with modern rooms and good rates

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have stayed at a few motels before. When planning accommodation for guests for my wedding I was looking around to get a good deal as I was hosting 20 people!
Not only did the proprietor oblige me with a group discount, the managers- David and Peter made the whole experience memorable. If anyone has planned a wedding you know how stressful it can be. Well to sum it up- Peter personally drove one of my guests who missed the bus to the reception venue which was 40mins away. Both the managers went beyond the call of duty and for that I am grateful.
The rooms were great. Tidy, very well maintained and convenient location. But the staff are gold.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I booked an access unit on line. I arrived late to Auckland. When I went to look at the room the entrance was not wheelchair friendly and nor was the access to the courtyard.
If I had known of these problems I would not have stayed,but it was to late to find another place.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stayed 17 nights. Room had all the amenities; good sized and firm bed, desk, chairs, large TV, usual adequate NZ Internet, nice bathroom with large shower and well provisioned kitchenette. Location is convenient to Botany Downs Shopping Center for all sorts of shopping and reataurants. . Ate at the Cock and Bull pub restaurant about 10 nights - food is very good and reasonably priced. In the opposite direction from Botany Downs Center, Celsius at Botany Village or similar name, also has great food. Dannemora is only 15 minutes from Auckland International Airport. Icing on the cake is the managers. David and Pete go out of their way to make sure any need you have is met. Can't say enough about their accommodating service. If the location works for you this is a great place to stay, especially for extended stays.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I stayed with my family last week and I am super happy with the top class service and the hospitality shown to us, the rooms were in immaculate condition plus the location was very handy to shops.

I strongly recommend this place to anyone who wish to stay in east Auckland.

Thanks,
Siva Subiah

Room Tip: Please opt for a ground floor room if you are allergic to noise as you may hear noise when flights l...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night as I had to work nearby the next morning.
My work had arranged the accommodation, and because we were flying in after business hours, the hotel was advised we would be checking in late. When we arrived there was a note on the reception door with my name on it, but when I took it, the hosts came running and greeted me, even thought it was close to 10pm!
They were extremely friendly and welcoming. They took us up to our room (studio) and it was better than I expected. It was very clean and well equipped, and not as small as I was anticipating. It was the perfect location for me as I was working the following day, but also just down the road to cafe's and eateries. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Dannemora Motor Inn? Share your experiences!