My partner and I enjoyed a fantastic visit to Paperbark camp about a year ago. It was absolutely fantastic! I really loved the gorgous outdoor bathroom... so much care had been put into preparing the rooms, from the DEET-free mosquito repellant (very much needed! and very effective) to the very scene-setting mosquito net. free and freely available bikes and canoes kept us busy when we weren't eating in the AMAZING restaurant the gunyah. that is still one of the most memorable meals of my life- i still remember very clearly everything both me and my partner ate (if they still have the chilled mousse with honeycomb and popcorn, i highly recommend it) and their cheeseboard is the best i've ever enjoyed. the career waiter who was looking after us for the night was perfect - i could never speak highly enough about the service. lastly, only earlier today was i reminiscing about the breakfast; no bacon and sausages swimmning in grease, no spongy scrambled eggs, no pools of tinned baked beans instead was a fantastic array of deliciously revitalising cold foods including the best granola (ever), delicious yoghurts, honeys, rhubarb as well as a very very very good a la carte selection of hot dishes.
i think it speaks volumes that almost 12 months after my visit, i still enjoy the memories of our visit, and i am constantly comparing all hotels to paperbark camp's standard or service and care.
thank you for a perfect weekend away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining unique luxury tented accommodation with wonderful food & warm hospitality, Paperbark Camp is a peaceful bush retreat in beautiful Jervis Bay - think camping for grown-ups! Just over two hours drive from Sydney on the unspoilt south coast of NSW, Jervis Bay is a nature lovers paradise with spectacular coastal scenery, clear and calm water for swimming and pristine white sand beaches for strolling and relaxing on... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Paperbark Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paperbark Camp Hotel Woollamia
- Paperbark Camp Australia/Woollamia