“Cool stuff!” 4 of 5 stars

Stockholm, Sweden
11 attraction reviews
“Cool stuff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Cheap, great adventure, awesome views! Go zip-lining in Mindo, it's a cool experience. I think we did ~11 zip lines, and it's enough.

The guys heloing out were fun, they really wanted you to enjoy their thing.

Visited May 2011

Quito, Pichincha, Ecuador
“AMAZING, A GREAT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have visited Mindo, because we want to have an adventure with my friends. We have known that in Mindo there are some attractive places to visit and some interesting extreme sports to do. In addition, we have been decided without thinking about the trip two times. We spent 2 days there. We practiced canopy and canoeing. We have excited because all extreme activities that we can do it are wonderful. We stayed in Bio Hostel for one night. Moreover, the cost for the Hostel was $24 and it included breakfast. It was not much expensive. Furthermore, we spent $12 in Canopy and $20 y canoeing. We ride a cauldron and we spent $5 for one hour... The food cost was in between $4.50 to $21. I recommend that go to Mindo if you would like to have a great adventure experience.

Visited July 2011
Riobamba, Chimborazo, Ecuador
8 attraction reviews
“too much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

Fu fun there is at least 2 companies an ulike costarica the lines are tied from one hill to the next and you fly above the forest

Visited September 2011
Toronto, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“Simply excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

What a wonderful experience. Our guides Noe and Fernando were fantastic, taking time to show us all kinds of plants and birds, very patient with all of us making sure we got to zip however we wanted. It was amazing value, 10 ziplines for only $15. The scenery was staggeringly beautiful. A real highlight of our trip. Not to be missed.

Visited January 2012
monroe, oregon
“Breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

At my age (69) thee trip was beautiful, amazing and breathtaking in more ways than one..With the elevation so high the air was thin and it was hard for me to breathe..The young man that was our guide helped me up the slopes so I could enjoy the ride..I was really greatful for his help..I would love to do it again if I'm in Equador..

Visited December 2011