“Wish it had a fridge” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Forest Hill
Dallas, Texas
“Wish it had a fridge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Hotel is nice but no fridge in the room. This is really disappointing as we had to try to figure out how to keep food items cold. We also had issues at check in with being able to pay the bill with cash up front. Expensive stay for what you don't get.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Angelo, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I found dirty sheets on the fold out couch and the hotel did not have any extra blankets for this bed. I had to make 2 trips down to the lobby to get the right size sheets. The staff were less than willing to help on the night shift. The young lady that was there in the morning was more helpful. I was told the manager would call me on Saturday but did not hear from her until Monday. Very disappointing.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hena M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth / Forest Hills, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again
san antonio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

very clean and good service. I have stayed at this Hampton for the past three years and highly recommend. Easy access from freeway to downtown and other areas. I always stay at Hampton hotels when available.

Mount Pleasant, WI, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The location at Forest Hill in and around the Dallas/Ft Worth area was one of the best and cleanest Hampton Inns I have stayed at in the last three years. I will select it again should I travel to the area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I used this hotel for a business trip and stayed just a single night, but the accommodations were flawless in every measure that mattered. Odorless, spotless, quiet, very reasonable priced, warm and attentive staff, and conveniently located in Forest Hills.

Miami Lakes, FL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Though this property can be a challenge getting into, esp. during afternoon rush hour traffic, most everything after arrival was great-to-excellent! My 1st full day, the room was not service by my return at 3:30 pm. Five days AFTER checking out at an inconveniently early hour, I am still waiting the arrival of my 'statement' by e-mail :(

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

The cost was a little more but the excellent care and service was very much worth the price. I had everything on my breakfast that I wanted with the exception of an egg omelet. The bed had too much cover and I was hot even though the room was cold. I am never happy with too much cover.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth / Forest Hills? Share your experiences!