“Fantastic!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Oxford
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I have traveled all around the world and this is the best pizza I ever had !!! This was our first visit to New Bedford Ma and I can't wait to come back to eat at this fantastic restaurant. I must add the waitress was also great.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fall River, Massachusetts
“Meatballs are out of this world!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Me and my girlfriend love going to new bedford to eat .theres really a lot of hidden gems there and this is one of them.The apps were great and the meatballs are unbelievable.i wish they had pasta dishes to go along with the great sauce they have.im not really big on brick oven pizza but i did order the margarita pizza and it was good .This place is rated number one for restaurants in new bedford.I wouldnt go as far as to say that but its really good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“The Best Pizza... Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

Brick has some of the best pizza... and not just in the area... I mean the best pizza ever. Period.

It's made from quality ingredients and you can tell the minute you take a bite. The dough is delicious and always cooked perfectly and the sauce is tasty. Brick has "gourmet" toppings, which are delicious! Although I love their pizza, they actually have delicious salads too! My personal favorite is the Gorgonzola salad, which has romaine lettuce, gorgonzola cheese, candied walnuts, and a gorgonzola dressing. The saltiness of the cheese mixed with the sweetness of the walnuts is delectable.

Without hesitation I would recommend this restaurant to everyone!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Always great service & food. Love the pizza, meatballs & sandwiches. Everyone loved their meals. The atmosphere is relaxing and fun.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlton, MA
“Fantastic pizza & calzone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews for Brick we decided to try it out and we are so glad we did! Everything was delicious, the service was great and we ate every last bite! My husband and I split the house salad and pizza with caramelized onions and chicken. The crust is so good! My son got a meatball pizza and being 13 devoured the entire thing all by himself. Our daughter got the meatball calzone which was delicious and creamy with the ricotta cheese. Too bad we are just visiting the area or we would definitely go back!

Visited May 2014