My husband and I stayed at the Wailea Beach Marriott from January 10 - 15. This was my first trip to Hawaii, and I highly recommend it to anyone! After 15 hours of travel time from the East Coast, just stepping off the plane, and into the open air airport was relaxing! We booked our trip through AAA, and it included a Lei greeting at the airport. It really completed the Aloha feel for our arrival!
Upon arrival at the hotel, there was a mix up between the travel company and the Marriott, and our first room was a "Standard view" room. We had booked an Ocean View room, so we had to return to the desk to correct the situation. Intially, the said they only had an ocean view room with two queen beds which was unacceptable. Fortunately after reviewing everything they had available, they were able to find an Ocean View room with a King Size bed. I had my travel documents with me so I was able to show them what I had booked.
The room was nice and clean with tile floors and a spacious lanai. The maid came twice a day for cleaning and turn-down service.
We had dinner at Mala the first night on the balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. The food was very good. My husband had braised short ribs, and I had the Mahi Mahi special. We enjoyed both, and the service was great!
We were up early in the morning for a walk along the paved walkway as the whales played in the ocean and the sun started peeking up over the mountains. It was breathtaking!
Our package included breakfast each morning which was an omelette station, as well as a full buffet. This was served in Mala. Most mornings were were able to sit outside on the balcony, again watching the whales playing amongst the Stand Up Paddleboarders and boaters.
From the Mariott, we visited Makena Beach ("Big Beach"), Sunrise at Haleakala, the Road to Hana and had dinner at Mama's Fish House in Paia. Each day proved more amazing than the next!
I was pleased with the service and ammenities at the Marriott, and would be happy to return very soon!
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Maui
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.