I stayed in the Wailea for 5 night in April. The hotel is really amazing. The location is beautiful and the grounds are very well maintained. The room was overlooking the gardens and actually facing the lobby yet it was very quiet. There is a starbuck on the property and a mall with shops and restaurants very close by, walking distance (including an ABC store, whic is the go to place for anything you need!)
The property sits on a lava beach, so the beach access is either to the left in from of the Waldorf Astoris, or to the left at another property. The beach to the left is called Ulua and has really great snorkeling. I have snorkled in Oahu, the big island and now Maui and some of the best is this very small cove at Ulua! I saw an octopus, some eels, many types of fish and some sea turtles. Both sides of the rocks are equally great and very calm waters when I was there.
The pool closest to the lobby was fun and the food and service were great. We used the coin laundry there and that was great. Overall I really loved this area of Maui (also stayed up near Black Rock in Kaanapali) and think I like Wailea and Kehei better!
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Maui
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.