This was the second time we stayed at this property. The staff was friendly and helpful, but hard to understand the managements thoughts. This property offered a special to its rewards members, which we took advantage of , because it was our 40th anniversary we had already booked our airfare to Maui, and we were able to join that with the special this Marriott had offered. Being a Platinum member of the Marriott rewards program and a returning guest and our 40th anniversary ( they did ask the purpose of our visit ) I was really disappointed when our room assignment was overlooking the kiddie pool. We were told that the hotel was sold out and that was it. We stayed in that room for 2 nights and were given a better room for the rest of our stay. I really was surprised that we did not even recieve a note saying anything about our anniversary, not a good way to bring back someone to celebrate a special event.
The rooms are nice, with a fridge and a large TV, nice balcony and a coffee maker. The Wailea Shops are a 2 minute walk, with stores and resturants. There is also a Whaler General Store and an ABC store where you can buy snacks and drinks at a pretty good price.
There is no beach at this hotel, but a short walk gets you to a nearby beach, you can rent chairs for the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort
- Wailea Beach Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Wailea
- Wailea Marriott
- Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa Maui
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.