Spent four nights over the July 4th holiday here. The rooms are suites. We had an ocean view. The service is excellent. We chose the adult pool everyday. The hotel only allows you to save chairs for two hours which is great because it prevents people from laying their stuff on a chair and leaving for hours to do something else. The is food and bar service at the pool beginning at 11 am. The hamburgers are excellent at the pool. There is sun screen dispensers at every pool and water with lemon or cucumbers at all pools. A man does come around with big bowls of fresh pineapple to eat. We ate breakfast at the buffet every morning. The buffet includes everything you could imagine, a bit pricey but excellent. We ate dinner at Ko and Nick's - both excellent but pricey restaurants. Do make reservations as soon as possible. I worked out in the gym daily and it is a typical hotel gym but very clean. Cold water, towels and apples all supplied. Children under 16 not allowed in gym but one morning saw one parent who refused to comply. There is a nice market where you can get sandwiches, coffee and icecream. Newspapers are available here as well but one day behind if looking for the NY Times.
Join the President's Club because you get free internet and Newspaper. There is a complimentary shuttle that takes you down to the Wailea shops. We went one night to the Monkey Pod restaurant, which has affordable pizza's and happy hour (take the shuttle).
The hotel has 4 complimentary bikes you can reserved (free to President's Club Members). They are not in the best condition but can be fun.
There is a small beach and chairs and umbrellas available.
Our flight was not until 9 pm and check out was 1 pm so they offered us a hospitality room to shower and relax in for 45 minutes. They have 8 of these rooms and they are a first come basis. They clean the rooms after each use.
Each person is greeted with a Hawaiian Leis and punch. A nice touch. There is complimentary tea and water at all times in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii's only all suite and villa luxury oceanfront resort, situated on 22 acres of tropical landscape in sunny Wailea, Maui. Enjoy Travel + Leisure Magazine's 2014 Top Spa in Hawai'i at the resort's Willow Stream Spa, three swimming pools including an adults-only pool, two activity pools connected by a 140-foot waterslide, various beach activities and nearby championship golf, it's the perfect place for a Maui vacation. Both fine dining and casual options may be found in the resort's four restaurants, which include a gourmet bakery and deli and the award winning signature restaurant, Ko. Other hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and classes, a year-round kid's club, boutique shopping, wedding coordination services and 36,000 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea