Stayed at this hotel for my last four days in Maui. My total trip was two weeks and wanted to end it in a luxury hotel. My room was garden view and had to change (please see below). The manager, Isabella was great!!! She totally understood and got Kai on it right away. They showed me one room, which was ocean view and I did not like it. They showed me another ocean view which I loved and they took care of moving everything for us as it was an inconvenience. They said they would show me rooms all day until I was happy!!! I was delighted with the speed and professionalism! Everyone from valet, pool service, bell service etc go out of their way to make your stay pleasant, constantly greeting you by name. We ate in Ko which is so so. The two bartenders were awesome though!!! We ate Nicks twice!!! I got the lamb two nights and my husband got pan seared scallops and pork belly one night and the next he created a surf and turf for $100 yes pricey but very good . The chef gave him filet instead of sirloin and the manager who was more than sweet immediately comped the steak and also gave us free dessert. She was justo
Promoted and she will go far she is wonderful!! Service is five star in Nicks. The servers are attentive and know the menu. Go to the beach when here . The staff on the beach will do anything for you for a small tip . You get agree chairs, umbrellas, tables, paddle boards, boogie boards, amazing, free water, sun tan lotion, huge but dangerous waves... Don't turn your back on them !!! Pool is nice! Lawn chairs are all wicker.. Unlimited white towels. Drinks at pool area super slow. It is not the waiters!!! They have one bartender during the day and it is not enough. You order your drink ad it takes about 20 minutes, so don't take it out on server ! Do try the pomegranate mojito it's amazing!!! All in all you get your money's worth! Rooms are a bit out dated and its expensive to eat there! We bought our own sodas, waters, beer and snacks for the room and that helped. Cafe Ciao is good for a light breakfast and lunch. Hope this review helps"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Kea Lani is Hawaii’s only all suite and villa luxury oceanfront resort, situated on 22 acres of tropical landscape in sunny Wailea, Maui. With the newly-opened 9,000 square-foot Willow Stream Spa, three swimming pools including an adults-only pool, two activity pools connected by a 140-foot waterslide, various beach activities and nearby championship golf, it’s the perfect place for a Maui vacation. Both fine dining and casual options may be found in the resort’s four restaurants, which include a gourmet bakery and deli and the award winning signature restaurant, Kō. Other hotel amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and classes, a year-round kid’s club, boutique shopping, wedding coordination services and 36,000 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Hotel Wailea
- Fairmont Maui
- Fairmont Wailea
- Wailea Fairmont
- The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui Wailea