“Expected More from Fairmont” 2 of 5 stars

Summer Sale - 15% off
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Wailea
GreenLeadersBronze level
Uncertain, Texas
“Expected More from Fairmont”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed at this property mid April and the place was over run with kids. Not sure why they weren't in school this time of year, but thinking this is a better place for families than couples.

We felt the property is getting a little run down - having stayed here years ago.

We had an issue with our air conditioning not working properly. After two days, they finally acknowledged the problem and moved us to another room (after sleepless nights).

We'll opt for the Four Seasons Hotel that's close by next time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
TrudyPeterson, Guest Relations Manager at The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Aloha. We’re so sorry that your recent experience was less than perfect. While many mainland schools have their spring break in April, the resort is thoughtfully designed with both families and couples in mind. The adult-only pool is a great choice for a more serene environment, as is Spa Kea Lani. We’re also sorry that the issue with your air conditioning was unresolved for an extended period. Please be assured that the comfort of our guests is our highest priority and we aim to resolve issues as quickly as possible. We have invested millions in improvements over the past three years and are continuing to make major enhancements to the property, so we hope you will reconsider returning in the future. Aloha and best wishes.

2,156 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Korean first
Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel is beautiful!! Te location, the beach access, the suites... everything is awesome. The service could not be better. Every single Fairmont collaborator has a smile when approaching you and they are always trying to help you. I asked for a place to buy bottles of water for a road trip we had the next morning, they just asked me how many bottles I needed and gave them to me. I needed some cooling gel for sunburn, they told me the store had already close but some one from security would meet me outside the store and get me what I needed. Beautiful adult pool, very funny kids pool.
I had the chance to see other nearby hotels and it definitely has no comparison.
I'd totally recommend this hotel!

Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I took our three children (aged 7, 9, and 10) to the Fairmont Kea Lani for spring break. We stayed there from March 21st to 31st, 2013. We had been to Wailea before without our kids and stayed at the Four Seasons. Since we were bringing the kids, we wanted a resort more suitable for children. We hit the jackpot with the Fairmont Kea Lani!

If you are travelling without kids and want a more intimate, adult oriented resort, stay at the Four Seasons (It’s PHENOMENAL; I have reviewed it on Trip Advisor as well and it was the shortest review I’ve ever done because the resort is PERFECT). If you are travelling with children, or if you like a resort with lots of families and the kind of energy families bring to a resort, or if you are a loyal Fairmont customer, stay at the Fairmont.

Where do I start? The Fairmont Kea Lani honestly exceeded my expectations in every way. The resort itself is gorgeous. The architecture of the buildings, the grounds, the layout, the interior spaces are all very beautiful and functional and you never have to walk very far to get from one spot to another.

The price point for this hotel is bang on. Even at $500 a night for a family of five (which is what we paid), it was a fabulous price for such an outstanding hotel. There are more expensive suites or you can shell out a ton for a villa at this resort, but even with the least expensive room, which is what we got, you enjoy the full luxury of the hotel, you get the same outstanding service, and the least expensive rooms are FABULOUS (see my comments below). I always base my reviews on value for money, and this resort, for the price we paid, gave overwhelming value. In a nutshell, don't be scared away by the price. It's worth it!

Customer Service: I will start by saying that I love the Fairmont for their wonderful hospitality and excellent customer service. You will get this in spades at the Fairmont Kea Lani. The staff are all exceedingly professional, friendly, and attentive. Whenever we needed something sent to our room, it arrived within minutes of calling (seriously!).

The Fairmont Kea Lani is comprised entirely of suites and villas so is an ideal family resort, especially for a family of five, like ours. Our suite fit us all very comfortably. There was a wet bar with a fridge, sink, and microwave, which was all we needed. The bathroom was massive, with a separate enclosed toilet, so very conducive to a large family. The beds are very comfortable (of course they are! It's the Fairmont!). The pull out couch is best for kids or teenagers who don't need a super comfy bed.

We stayed in room M95, which I wouldn't normally mention but for the fact that we chose the least expensive room option and it turned out to be one of my favourite rooms at a resort. The room faced onto a quiet side street and had a wonderful view of the ocean through the trees and beautiful hotel landscaping. It was awesome! Serene, quiet, really beautiful! Sitting out on the balcony was an absolutely relaxing pleasure at any time of day. There was never any noise, only the birds and the wind and the ocean. I have posted a photo of the view from this room with this review.

A tip...book way ahead of time and look for specials. You will get a much better rate if you book months in advance and the Fairmont offers great specials. We got every fifth night free and stayed ten nights, so two free nights equaled $1000 saved for us! The Fairmont has an amazing cancellation policy, so you don't lose anything by booking early. They will take a deposit, but it is fully refundable upon cancellation. Also, if you come across a special after booking, they will honour the special. Just call them. This is what I mean by Fairmont customer service. Truly excellent. No hassle. No problems. Sign up for Fairmont e-mails so you don't miss the specials when they come up. Also sign up for Fairmont President’s Club. (which is free). You’ll get points for your stay and other perks like free WiFi.

Another thing about customer service that I have to mention is that the Fairmont wrote to us prior to our arrival and asked us for information that would make our stay better, including if anyone had any allergies or special dietary needs, or if anyone was celebrating a special occasion during the stay. I don’t eat gluten or dairy and let them know. They immediately sent me a reply saying that all of my food would be handled by a manager and enclosed their special menus. I was thrilled! I told them my daughter would be celebrating her 9th birthday during our stay and on her birthday, a BEAUTIFUL tray of cupcakes arrived at our room with a birthday card from the manager. Needless to say, my daughter was over the moon. It’s the little things like this that make the Fairmont stand out for me.

Cleanliness: This resort is SPOTLESS. The housecleaning staff are stellar. Our room was always spotless and housekeeping comes twice a day.

Pools: The resort is set up in such a way that you can always find a beautiful place to sit, whether it is right beside the pool, or on the grassy areas around the pools. There is not a bad seat. If you want a seat by the pool, you need to grab one EARLY, especially during the busy times at the resort, but if you're not fussy, seriously any spot will do and there are lots of lounge chairs. The chairs are very nice and comfortable too. The kid’s pools are great. There are two pools (one above the other) connected by a very fun waterside. The waterslide is monitored by a lifeguard. My kids never tired of the waterside. There is a basketball net in the lower pool. The cabana at the lower kids’ pool sells floaties (which they blow up for you), goggles, etc. The pools were full of kids and my kids made friends every day. They had a blast.

The adult pool is the ultimate in serenity. It is huge! If you love swimming lengths, like I do, this is your dream pool! It must be 25 m long and it is deserted in the morning and in the evenings. I did lengths every day either in the morning before 8 or 9am or in the evenings after dinner and in ten days there, I had to share the pool only once! Paradise!

Towels are plentiful, sunscreen, water, and lemon water are also available at stations by every pool. You don't have to think about much at this resort. There is also poolside food service at all the pools.

Beach: The beach is gorgeous Polo beach. Beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are provided to guests. The beach is shared with the Polo Beach Club, which is next to the Fairmont. Like all Hawaii beaches, it is a public beach, so a bit busier during weekends, but I didn’t find it to be as busy on weekends as neighbouring Wailea beach, which is a highlight beach on Maui. Polo beach is lovely and wonderful for swimming. I had read reviews that the beach has some rocks, but I didn’t notice a single one! The beach is all gorgeous sand in and out of the water. Like all Hawaii beaches, you have to always be aware of the ocean. If you are unsure, ask a beach attendant. In the ten days we were at the Fairmont, I never once noticed a flag on the flag pole at the beach, which I thought was odd, as the Four Seasons posted a flag 24/7 indicating ocean conditions. While we were there, it was typical trade winds wave action, which made the ocean very fun, but this beach has had rip tides, so always be aware of what the ocean is doing, and if in doubt, ASK! I don’t say this to worry you, but I really feel that too many people don’t respect the ocean enough. This is the open ocean! Just be cautious.

We were there during a very busy season, so the beach was packed! We didn’t want an umbrella, so we had a fabulous spot in front of the ocean, where my kids could play in the sand and run in and out of the water. I personally found the set up of the beach chairs with umbrellas very cramped and not at all appealing as people were set up immediately next to their neighbour in row upon row of chairs and umbrellas. Not my thing. But, I love the sun, and the ocean breeze is wonderful, so if you don’t want an umbrella, you’ll have lots of space to yourself in the front row. I’m sure during less busy times, sitting with an umbrella is wonderful. In fairness to the resort, there truly isn’t enough room to spread everyone out, so the cramped quarters can’t be helped during high season, but I really didn’t like it.

Dining/special diets: We didn’t dine in any of the restaurants at the resort because my kids are just too restless to sit in a nice restaurant (and the restaurants all looked so NICE!). We did make use of room service and frequented the café a ton. I don’t eat gluten or dairy and the hotel was incredibly accommodating (see my comments above). Room service was wonderful - very prompt and the food was absolutely wonderful. If you have special dietary needs, like I do, don’t be afraid to invent your own meal. They will do anything for you at the Fairmont. Room service sets up a beautiful table with linens etc. on your balcony. When you are done, a quick call has them come to clean it all up immediately. The resort café is awesome. It’s a café/bistro/deli/grocery store. They have wonderful take out meals at any time of day. It was so handy for our active family. They will also gladly get you gluten free bread from the main kitchen. It’s as simple as asking. They have great take out pizza, which is perfect to take to the pool or beach to feed active and starving kids.

Outrigger Canoe experience: This is free, but is so popular that it is booked solid way ahead of time. Book your canoe experience WAY ahead of time. If you want to go, book it when you book your room (call the hotel or send them an e-mail). It’s for adults and kids ten and over with an adult. We didn’t get to go because it was booked, but I know people who did and it is well worth it.

Spa/Kid's Club: There is a spa at the resort, which I didn’t use, so can’t comment on, but the resort is building a new Willow Stream Spa so the spa should be phenomenal once complete. There is also a kid’s club, which we didn’t use, but it served as a good threat to my children when they were acting up, LOL.

I can’t say enough good things about the Fairmont Kea Lani. You can’t go wrong with any Fairmont, but this one is particularly wonderful, especially for families. Thank you Fairmont Kea Lani for a perfect vacation!

One last comment…Being Canadian, I LOVE the fact that both the Fairmont and the Four Seasons, the two hotel/resort chains that I love the most, and that both stand out for me as luxury resorts with exceedingly fabulous customer service, are both Canadian based companies! I guess there is something to the super polite and courteous Canadian stereotype☺.

Room Tip: Unless you are dying for a full on view of the ocean and don't mind paying for it, the least exp...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
TrudyPeterson, Guest Relations Manager at The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Wow! Thank you for the fantastic account of your family vacation. We couldn’t be happier to learn how memorable your experience was. It's wonderful to know that your expectations were exceeded, as that is our goal with every hotel guest. We also sincerely appreciate you sharing and providing so much thoughtful advice and information for future travelers and pointing out everything that makes our resort so special. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon. Best wishes and aloha!
Kirkwood, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Wonderful week for 2. No complaints at all. Service was excellent everywhere. Restaurant, valets, concierge, pool staff. Breakfast is excellent but pricey. Golf course pace of play was very good at the Wailea courses.

Room Tip: Need a floor higher than 2 for a good ocean view.
Mill Valley, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This is our favorite family resort anywhere - period - and just returned from our fifth consecutive visit last week. We love Hawaii and the Kea Lani was HIGHLY recommended by two other families with similarly aged kids (12/10/7), based on spacious suites, great kids pool (water slide w/Swim-up bar for parents), beach, sports lawn and location right on Wailea's Gold Coast. If you have the money, the Kea Lani has 2 & 3 BR "villas" that are literally just steps from the beach and have kitchens, w/d and 2 bathrooms on two floors in addition to a private terrace with "plunge" pool and BBQ. I don't know why anyone would stay at the Four Seasons vs these perfect Villas. The real "secret sauce" of the Kea Lani, however, is the Aloha spirit found among the loyal and seasoned staff - it is stunning how many employees have been with the property since opening 22 years ago. Seeing the same friendly faces each year, really makes the Kea Lani feel like a second home for us - we are already booked for next year and bringing the whole extended family to celebrate my day's 80th birthday. Jamie Corell with in-house reservations is just wonderful, I would ask for her specifically.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have no idea, but I’m going to give it a shot.

Nothing is worse than saving for years and being disappointed. There are rich people who stay at amazing hotels all the time and then there are those of us who really save for a dream experience. I’ve done both….I had a job for 25 years that put me in some amazing hotels, and have become somewhat of a hotel snob. So our 1st trip to Hawaii for our 5th Wedding Anniversary, (even though we’re both 50-ish) on our own dime HAD to be perfect.

I always book our travel myself online like most people, but used a travel agent for this trip. (Lynnda Donnelly at Belle Meade Vacations in Nashville, TN.) I am SO glad I did! I told her the main thing for us was the Hotel. We’re not big on hiking, kite-flying and zip lining, but man that hotel really has to POP! I’d been looking online and seen the Four Seasons & Grand Wailea, but Lynnda said “Trust me, you want the Fairmont.” ALL the rooms are 2 room suites with a microwave and fridge, which is a must for us. I looked at the website and it was indeed gorgeous. Lynnda told us to sign up for the President’s Club to get free internet/wi-fi service, which we did and was seamless. In fact there were some issues with my cell phone which disappeared as soon as I logged into The Fairmont’s connection.

Regarding the room choice, we opted for the partial ocean view so that we could stay an extra day, didn’t think that was going to be a big deal for us, (stay with me.) The Hotel sent us a Pre-Arrival email asking us if we were celebrating anything, any special requests we had, kind of introducing themselves. I told them that it was our Anniversary and also that Nashville had suffered a terrible flood in 2010 in which my Mother lost her house. She also never recovered from the experience and passed away last May. She left us a little money and had said she wanted us to PLEASE do something wonderful with it. It was a lot of money to spend on a trip, but we knew we’d probably never get another opportunity, so we really wanted everything to go well.

We flew from Nashville to LA & stayed a couple days to visit family and break up the trip (We always stay at La Quinta LAX) then flew to Maui on a Sunday morning. They say never go to Maui unless you get a convertible, and “they” are right! Hawaii feels like nowhere else on earth. Like Dorothy opening the door to Oz and all of a sudden everything is in Technicolor. We got our rental car and followed the map….Needless to say I had been researching this trip to death so we basically knew how to get there….Maui is SO CLEAN…there are no billboards and signage is limited, but it was maybe 2 turns and 12 miles and there was was the Fairmont. Breathtaking. Gorgeous. CLEAN. So much character! The bellmen were instantly there and had everything loaded onto the cart before I’d even gotten out of the car (and we had more luggage than The Jackson’s Victory Tour). They asked us if we wanted to self-park (I think $25 a day) or valet ($30-something a day. We said Self-park, so they said they would park it for us so we could check in and we had until 9 pm to move it to self-park. Unlike many hotels, the parking is VERY close to the hotel and very convenient, so if you’re watching your budget, self-parking is a breeze.) Our bellman (Nacho) said “Just check in and go to your room and your luggage will be waiting for you”(and it was).

The Lobby is spectacular. You can see straight through to the ocean; of course it’s all open air, no doors anywhere. A beautiful Hawaiian lady glided over to us with leis, icy cups of juice, a huge smile and “Aloha! Welcome to the Fairmont”. Some places charge you for lei-greetings believe it or not, the Fairmont doesn't. We went to check in and were very warmly greeted, the girl wished us Happy Anniversary and was very welcoming. She looked at her computer and said “It looks as though you've been given a double upgrade to a full ocean view suite” we almost fell over! We went upstairs to our room and opening the door was Breathtaking….the first thing we saw was the massive ocean straight through outside….the room was a huge 2 room suite, there was a lovely personalized printed Welcome note with a plate of fresh cupcakes waiting for us….it was just spectacular. There was a huge flat-screen TV in both rooms, all of the techno do-dads (plenty of ports and extra cords etc), the lanai (balcony) was huge…a table for 4, a lounge chair and the view…..one of the 3 spectacular pools, the grounds and the ocean….it was truly perfection. My husband and I just looked at each other and burst out laughing…weeks of worrying if everything would be perfect just fell off of our shoulders; it truly went so far beyond what we expected.

I am a “bath” girl, and the bathroom was fantastic. The soaking tub was huge, the shower…no doors, they just had it built so you just step around a corner into amazing tile..the lighting was perfect, two Fairmont robes hung on the door..and the shampoos & soaps were top notch. PLENTY of towels, plenty of rich, deep white rugs and a separate room for the commode.

There were plenty of drawers and closet space in the separate bedroom, and the bed/linens were top-notch, like falling onto a cloud. The bedroom has a separate sliding glass door, which we left open at night to hear the waves crashing onto the rocks with a fabulous breeze.

The grounds were immaculate, though I never once saw anyone cleaning. Unfortunately, I am still a smoker, and the rooms/lanais are completely off-limits to smoking. However they have a couple of lovely smoking areas…not the prisons you usually have to walk 2 miles to. They were *just* far enough away to make the Nons happy, but not too far that I felt punished. A Lovely table and bench under a huge shade tree with a proper repository for your cigarettes or cigars. Another thing I noticed regarding smoking; Hawaiians don’t have nearly the militant attitude towards us that the mainland does, even though Hawaii is for the most part very strict about smoking. I don’t blame them for that…keep it gorgeous for as long as possible. However when you would ask anyone “where is a smoking area” they didn't give you the Face/Attitude we have become accustomed to. So that was nice.

The Fairmont has three pools; the only one we spent any time at was the Adult pool and this was a brilliant idea. You never have that horrible moment where your tranquility is interrupted by an unwelcome cannonball 3 inches from your head. No screaming, no running, it was just HEAVEN. The temperature of the water was perfect…I almost didn't bring a bathing suit because hubby and I aren’t big layer-outers, but the pool was so amazing we ended up spending a lot of time floating in it. Having said that, the children’s pools looked like an absolute blast, plenty of slides and secret caves and just beautifully laid out. There is plenty of room on the grounds for families to play catch or whatever families do…they all looked like they were having a wonderful time.

The beach is only steps from whatever room you have….the 2-3 bedroom suites *are* closer, but not by much. The beach is gorgeous. The second day there we took the complimentary ‘canoe’ ride out on the ocean and it was awesome! You could see the bottom of the ocean no matter how far out you got.

As you can tell, I could write about this place forever. Just so you don’t think I work for them, I must come up with a couple of negatives, reluctantly. On our Anniversary we ate at “Ko”, the restaurant everyone was raving about and….it was just OK. Hubby and I don’t drink alcohol and had no appetizers and the bill was $140 bucks. It’s not easy to find something to eat for less than 50 bucks, though the Valet guys WILL take you ANYWHERE you want to go, complimentary. I was also surprised to find there was NO Kona Coffee anywhere….even the coffee shop. I wanted my husband to try it but we couldn't find any. So yes, this hotel is very pricey for food, but 2 miles up the road is a Safeway grocery and the rooms have fridge and microwave so if you’re not big ‘foodies’ you can make it work.

Another unexpected perk…..FREE washer and dryer on every floor! And ice machines that were always full and working! The elevators were incredibly fast also.

Regarding Security and Housekeeping: after about 48 hours we realized we could stop panicking about keeping our eyes on our stuff. My husband left a pair of expensive sunglasses on a rock on the beach and the next day they were still there. Also, the doors to the rooms are heavy, and one day we got a knock on our door that we hadn’t shut our door completely. So the Security is top notch. Housekeeping was also a TEN; we are tippers and would leave 3-5 bucks a day with a note….as I said before the property was immaculate and aside from housekeeping we never saw anyone cleaning! Also I must give credit to Housekeeping for the most incredible thing that happened to us, and this will sound silly to many of you, but not having children my husband and I have a little collection of stuffed animals and we brought them with us. The fourth day we were there we returned to our room to find an adorable stuffed Otter sitting in the middle of our freshly made bed with a TYPED Note that said (paraphrasing) ‘We noticed your little family of stuffed animals and wanted to offer our Fairmont ‘Ollie The Otter’ to add to your collection.” We almost fainted. WHO DOES THAT?!!

It’s those kinds of personal touches at The Fairmont that will have us moving heaven and earth to get back there, somehow someday.

Saturday night before we left they had an “Energy Saving Hour” where they turned off all *essential* lights for an hour….the fountain in the front lobby and the entire property were FILLED with candlelight and it was one of the most beautiful things we ever saw.

I was not prepared for the sadness that came over me about 48 hours before we had to leave. It felt like leaving an old friend that you weren't sure you’d ever see again.

Our flight didn't leave until 6 pm Sunday, so we asked about a late checkout and were given until 1:30 pm and offered the use of a Hospitality Suite should we want to use the property facilities and shower etc before our flight….just amazing. We asked the concierge to print our boarding passes, and Thank God we did because there was a glitch with our travel that she made a few phone calls and resolved immediately.

Finally, upon checkout, we found that they had forgotten to add our “self-parking” fee to our bill. We brought this to their attention (probably about 150 bucks) and the gentleman said “Our mistake. Don’t worry about it.” And in that moment we knew we were truly at a hotel that cares more about Customer Service than they do money. Not ONE employee said “No” to us the entire time we were there. There wasn't one employee with a bad attitude. Everyone had a smile…something we didn't see at the Grand Wailea or the Four Seasons. It’s all about the little things. The torch lighting at night….the incredible Hawaiian music channel that we fell asleep to every night....they say There’s No Place Like Home, but there is. It’s the Fairmont Ke-Lani.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't send us a bouquet when we got home! Wait...is that the doorbell?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We stayed at the Fairmont Kea Lani Maui for a week-long conference in January.

The Good: The hotel itself is nicely maintained, with a grand lobby and several restaurants on the property. The room was also nice, with plush beds and amenities. They allowed us to check in early which was appreciated. You can walk to the shops at Wailea, and also to the hotels next door so the location is convenient. If you book a whale watching excursion they will pick you up right at the hotel which makes it easy if you don't have a car.

The Bad: We found many of the staff to be unfriendly, especially the staff at the restaurants, lobby bar, and the beach. We are very good tippers so this confused us greatly. We felt as though the island staff there does not like outsiders or tourists. The vibe made us uncomfortable. This was made apparent to us when we kindly asked the male beach attendant to set up some beach chairs for us. He sniffed at us and then picked up the chairs and threw them on the sand, thus getting sand all over the chairs, and then walked away. That was a first for me, no one treats me like that when I travel. We did not report this to the manager because we decided we had better things to do (we ended up walking back to the pool for clean chairs) but that type of behavior is unacceptable in a four star resort. We also experienced negative stares by the older barback at the lobby bar, and attitude from the young hostess at Ko. We are a nice, normal, well dressed couple so we didn't understand what was going on. We ended up eating our dinners off-site at other hotels for the duration of our stay just so we could get some friendly service.

The adult pool had almost every chair taken all of the time. The reason for lack of chairs is that the hotel uses up half of the pool area for "reserve only" cabanas, which no one was using, so the guests were forced to lay on chairs on the grass lawn adjacent to the pool. Additionally, there was only one drink server so the service was extremely slow. We moved to the other pool up near the top of the slide and the service there was much better.

The hotel sorely lacks in shopping, compared to the Four Seasons and the Grand Wailea next door. I found myself walking to those hotels every afternoon to look at their shops. The only shops open at this hotel were a small swimwear shop, a coffee/ice cream/grocery shop and a generic gift shop with hotel logo items. The gym was a room with no windows and no wi-fi reception, even though we had a wi-fi password for internet.

Overall, I would not recommend this hotel nor would I stay here again. I think the hotel could be potentially very nice if they re-educate their staff on how to be respectful and friendly to hotel guests, and improve their drink service at the adult pool. Potential guests are much better off looking at the neighboring hotels, Four Seasons and Grand Wailea or Maui Prince as better choices.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
TrudyPeterson, Guest Relations Manager at The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Aloha and thank you for your detailed review. It is very concerning to hear of the service you received during your recent stay with us. The incidents you describe are completely unacceptable and we can’t apologize enough. Please be assured that our staff is held to a very high level of standards and our goal is to make sure every guest feels welcomed. All your comments will be promptly addressed to the appropriate service departments to support continuous training. Again, we’re sorry for your experience and hope you will return in the future so we can have the opportunity to provide the level of service you deserve. Mahalo and best wishes.

Been to The Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui? Share your experiences!