With our 2 toddlers we spent 10 days in Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea. There is not much to say, one should just stay in the hotel to see what it is... Everything was amazing!!! The stuff were great! Everyone was so nice! the service was excellent! And so many gifts our children received when we just arrived and were leaving! Especially for families with children it's an amazing place!! There is a child room with plenty of toys to play with. The pool was warm enough for children not to get cold and with many toys around. Even on the beach there were lots of toys. Our room was so comfy and bathroom was so big! From restraunts we liked Spago the most. Food in Duo was OK but not as outstanding as we could expect from luxurious hotel (maybe it matches american standards but when you are used to eat fine food it's dissapointing ).
In conclusion if we go to Maui again we will certainly stay there!!!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.