We stayed at this hotel from September 8 through September 14, 2009. Everything about the hotel is outstanding. Snorkeling in front of the hotel rivaled our trip to Molokini. The new serenity pool is magnificent, although we chose to sit in the cabanas on most of our days. Don’t miss the free outrigger canoe rides.
What surprised me most about the hotel was dinner at Spago, (which is located in the hotel) I’ve read many negative reviews on TripAdvisor about this restaurant, and I was pleasantly surprised with the excellent service and really excellent food we received. It was the best dinner we had on Maui; and it was right in the hotel! The manager even accommodated our request for a nice view by giving us the best table in the restaurant. And here’s a tip for you… We happened to be in Costco on Maui to buy a camera, and we noticed they sell Spago gift cards. At the time of writing, you could get $100 in gift cards for $80; so I bought $200 in gift cards for $160. (our dinner with drinks and two desserts was a little over $200) On our last night, we had dinner at Duo which is in the Four Seasons also. We found the service to be slow, and the food OK but not great. I would recommend spending a little more money going to Spago twice. And of course, if it’s your first time on Maui, don’t miss Mama’s Fish House!
One irritating thing... $14 per day for internet service??? Come on Four Seasons... join the modern world and make it free to guests! :( Also be aware that there's no free parking. It was $20 per day, but the valets are very responsive and very, very nice. I found that to be almost worth it.
Thanks to the staff at the Four Seasons for a GREAT vacation!! We'll be back early in 2010!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.