“Hard to beat the Four Seasons” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Wailea
Houston
“Hard to beat the Four Seasons”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

From start to finish the Four Seasons delivers in all aspects. This a a great property and is not to be missed. Although I liked the Ritz more (better beach and pool, and quieter), we still had a fabulous time and would recommend staying here to anyone. Service was outstanding without exception. Rooms are huge and bathrooms equally big. It was busy and crowded during Thanksgiving with some celebrity sightings also, but we never had a problem getting a cabana at the pool or chairs and umbrellas at the beach.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (774)
  • Korean first
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I spent 8 days at the Four Seasons Maui last month, and it lives up and maybe exceeds the Four Seasons brand. It is the most attentive Four Seasons that I have ever stayed in. The attention to detail is far superior to its competition. It is kid friendly, and seems to be great for families. My wife and I were without kids this trip and we were able to have peace and privacy as well. The beach was nice and the snorkeling was awesome. We had a wonderful experience and enjoyed the spa as well, which is also one of the best we have been to. The one and only negative that I would remotely say is the outdoor massage near the beach can be somewhat noisy and not very relaxing depending on the time of day. On thing we did that I would certainly suggest is rent a private poolside bungalow at the adult pool. It is very private and the service is amazing. It is much better than having to get out early and find your spot. Although, we never had a problem finding a spot throughout the day. As far as the rooms, they were very well appointed and the bathrooms were perfect. We had a balcony over looking the ocean and it was beautiful. If you need or forget anything, they have it and almost immediately deliver it to you. If you are going to Maui, the Four Seasons is the only way to go.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
San Carlos, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I just got back from the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea December 4 2013. This was a 7 night Couples Vacation. Our trip was great! Exceptional service, great food, great view…It will be hard to stay anywhere else. It's expensive, but worth every penny. I stayed at many 5 star resorts, but this resort was truly fantastic. I highly recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I spent our one-week (same sex) honeymoon at this resort, and were treated like royalty. We will definitely be back and cannot say how wonderful this resort is. It is the single best hotel experience we have ever had.

Room Tip: Room 579 in the North Tower had a good partial ocean view
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

Exceptional resort with exceptional service. So good it practically ruins any other hotel experiences. Can't wait to go back. Attendants are very courteous and always available/never intrusive. Restaurants are outstanding. Bare in mind things are expensive, but what can you expect at the nicest resort in paradise.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Truly 1 of the best resorts. The staff could not do enough for us. Ocean front with spinner dolphins in the bay . Decor is beautiful , grounds to perfection. Children friendly and adults will certainly enjoy all the amenities

Room Tip: All rooms are done to perfection, ocean front in my opinion is truly the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have stayed at some pretty amazing hotels and resorts, but I can tell you that the Four Seasons in Maui is one or the best resorts I have been to in my entire life. We stayed there for Thanksgiving Break for a week and I can't describe how amazing it was! My parents, my brother, and I went to Maui to spend Thanksgiving. In the morning we would go to the buffet in our bathing suits and coverups. After that we would go to get a cabana at the pool and the cabanas are the best seating you will get, it is shaded and you can have a great view of the beautiful ocean. We would stay at the pool for a couple hours then we would go to the beach. After the beach we went to go get some snow cones p.s. mango and strawberry together is amazing! After we showered in our amazing room we would go eat dinner. Just a tip my family is vegetarian and if you are or your family is they have great recommendations for places to eat or what to eat, they can also make tweaks on there food for any allergies. After that, my brother and I went to the Games Room which is at the Lower Lobby and it's so fun down there it was like a man cave! We played games like Shuffle Board, Pool, Ping Pong, and the they have like ten Xbox's and Wii's in the back! It sounds like a pretty busy day but is was a fun-packed day also! I hope you enjoy your stay in Maui and I hope that you choose the Four Seasons as your hotel!

Room Tip: It sounds a little scary but the helicopter rides were amazing! When the pilot curves the helicopter...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea? Share your experiences!