“The best wedding anniversary!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Up to $1000 Resort Credit
Ranked #1 of 7 hotels in Wailea
Curitiba, PR
“The best wedding anniversary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

It was beyond our expectations, everything was perfect: ambiance, view, beach, room,pools and restaurants. We received a cosy and warm reception and a kind treatment from all of employees.
We'd like to thank them all and we hope going back, soon!

Room Tip: We've chosen parcial view. It was a bit disappointing. So if you can, ocean view!

3,027 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (705)
  • Korean first
Dallas, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

From the wonderful room, balconies and view, to the fresh fruit every day; my week there was a great experience! Everyone there from the valet parkers welcoming us with fresh water when bringing our car, to the bartenders at the pool bar..the service was stellar. Can't wait to make a return trip!

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

This hotel deserves every bit of praise it receives. The hotel and the grounds are impeccable. The staff is incredibly friendly, knowledge, and attentive to all guests. I spent a week here for my honeymoon and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Maui. While I was at the Four Seasons, I dined at both Spago and Duo (breakfast buffet), and found both to be excellent. The snorkeling off the beach at the resort is also a really nice that I wasn't expecting. Gear is free for the first hour, and you only need to swim 50 feet or so to get to the start of the reef, which is full of tropical fish and the occasional sea turtle. I had rented a car while in Maui, which was nice to have since many of the things to do on the island are a bit of a drive from Wailea (i.e. Road to Hana, Lahaina). However, if you don't rent a car, the resort does offer a complimentary car service to some of the attractions and restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed in an ocean view prime, which was an excellent room with a full view of the grounds and oc...
Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a week at the Four Seasons in Maui. I have never stayed at a property where they anticipate and exceed everything you want. From Popsicles and muffins offered pool side to Cold Bottle of water in your car when you head for the road to Hana.

As soon as you can check out some snorkel gear and swim along the reef just off the hotel beach. The turles and fish are awesome and just waiting for you to hang out with them.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms in the low numbers i.e. 401 405. We had a 427, and made for a long walk to either...
Dayton, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We initially planned on staying at The Grand Wailea, but we couldn't get past how ridiculously good the reviews were for the Four Seasons. We took a risk and booked it-- it was absolutely the right call. This was our first time staying at a Four Seasons, but we like our luxurious vacations. We weren't aware that the infinity pool would be closed during our stay; as soon as I said, "Oh, that's a bummer," we were provided a daily breakfast buffet with our stay... and wow, those breakfasts more than made up for the pool (btw, gluten free bread and separate toaster part of this)! This resort is very expensive up-front, but I didn't feel nearly as nickel-and-dimed as I have at other locations, and they have thought out even the smallest details. I've never stayed at a location where the beach chairs/umbrellas/cabanas were not an additional cost. Here, it was first come, first serve, and we never had trouble getting seating. Wireless is free and even worked somewhat at the beach. The concierge service is very helpful and has ready-made sheets of directions to popular destinations! One day, my husband and I wanted to go for a short hike; the woman at the desk immediately gave us 2 options, a map, and directions- and it was exactly what we were wanting. Valet service is friendly and helpful; they offer [complimentary] bottled water and also provided blankets and towels for the Haleakala Crater. The resort is incredibly well-maintained and full of fresh flowers and greenery. We walked next door to The Grand Wailea and were much, much less impressed with their grounds (plus a large part was under construction and very poorly disguised). Other complimentary features: sunscreen, a small DVD library, transportation to local shops, water/fruit brought to you poolside or at the beach...

I could go on-and-on about the positives, but when I read reviews, I want to hear the worst as well. Be prepared to pay for valet, as there is no self-park option, and this is an added fee (the only "hidden" cost we had). I think it was $22/day. Accept it before you go, and you'll enjoy the complete luxury package. It is a very prompt service and many of the guys literally ran to get our car. Wow. Secondly, the spa is nice, but I've been to better. There is a steam room in the locker area, but no hot tub or lounge area like a lot of the spas I've enjoyed (I love to read a book in the ambiance). On the plus side, locker room access is available the entire stay, which made it nice to stash things in the locker while at the pool or use the steam room/shower, even though I didn't have a service.

Room Tip: We had a garden access room, which was the cheapest room available. We were expecting a lame view...
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We come to this resort every time we stay in Maui. The sunsets are beautiful. The food is outstanding at Ferraro's and Duo and Spago. There is a nightly torch-lighting ceremony, an adults-only serenity pool, an amazing spa, a kids club, game room, and breath-taking views. All of these things serve as a backdrop to the amazing people who work at this location. The smiles are genuine and the "How can we help?" attitude make for a relaxing vacation like nowhere else we've been. We will return as often as possible.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

perfect for families with children...the children are happy and the grownups will love it too! Not sure if Id choose this vacation if I was looking for a couples holiday, there are lots of more private romantic places that for the price may suit better, this is for people with children.

Room Tip: an ocean front room has the best of everything
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea? Share your experiences!