This hotel has so many special touches that we felt like royalty, one of the most special was the staff all knowing your name. The serenity pool made us never want to leave the resort, and with amazing food at every restaurant we really didn't need to. Our favorite meal was at Duo, Spago was a close second. If you want to sit at the pool all day even the food they serve there is great. Make sure when you book you include the breakfast buffet, it is amazing but if you pay out of pocket it's Expensive!
Just an fyi...we did not know this until we left but if you wanted to save money don't rent a car at the airport. We only used one for Hana and mamas fish house the same day. There is a rent a car right next to the hotel to rent for 24 hours. Our other excursions picked us up so we really didn't need one the whole time, and they charge you to park every night. Really the hotel is so amazing you can stay for days and not be bored!
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.