We only stayed here for 2 nights, but they were wonderful! The service is excellent, from the moment you pull up, the valet and bell staff are all over you. The welcome flower lei's were a pleasant surprise and the front desk staff very personable. We upgrated to an ocean view room, some trees blocking the ocean view, but still nice, big lanei, looking into an inner courtyard and close to the elevator and all the action. The bathroom is big and just so lovely!!
Housekeeping the best. 2x daily cleaning, I don't know how they do it, but they do! We loved it here! The breakfast which was included for us, was well worth it. The beach service with chairs and umbrellas a plus. We never tried to go to the infinity pool, since we had a child with us. We go to Hawaii for the beach, not the pool anyway. Pools to us are an afterthought. We enjoyed stargazing one night, and even saw Saturn! That was awesome. We ate at Spago, I'll review that separately. We checked out and went to the Ritz, I'll review that one as well. Hands down, Four Seasons is the winner.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.