Restaurants are terrific. Amazing food, decent wine selection.
Rooms are nice. I've become a little jaded. All rooms in nice hotels seem about the same to me any more. If you spend too much time in your room at this resort, you're nuts anyways.
Front desk service is exceptional.
Concierge staff is exceptional.
Bar and wait staff are exceptional.
Room service staff is exceptional. 18% gratuity included so no need to figure out how much to tip.
They have their own rental car facility on site. Took advantage of this one of the days. Concierge set me up with a nice BMW for just slightly more than a standard domestic car. Good stuff.
Beach is gorgeous, pool area is top notch.
If I was coming with my family, I would stay next door at the Grand Wailea. This place is great, but it's designed for families in which the parents lounge about or do the spa while their children are entertained in the games area by the staff. Families who want to go on a vacation but would rather catch up with the kids over dinner than actually spend the day with them.
Again, for a couples trip, you can't do any better than the Four Seasons Maui.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Maui
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.