“Excellent Coffee - Very Nice Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 41 restaurants in Wailea
Massachusetts
“Excellent Coffee - Very Nice Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

We walked along the beach most mornings of our vacation, always finishing up at the Honolulu Coffee Company. We loved the "ISH" girl - if she reads this, she knows who she is! Great coffee to start the day after an early morning walk! I want to run away from home and work here (or by the pool serving drinks)!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Aiea, Hawaii
“Who needs Starbucks...when Honolulu Coffee Co does a better job”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2009

You may not find Honolulu Coffee company on every corner, for a matter of fact, this is the only one on Maui. The service is very friendly and by the amount of repeat customers, you know this establishment must be doing something right.

Nothing fancy, just coffee, some specialty drinks and pastries. Simple is always better.

SGS 053109 Aiea, Hawaii

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Actually, I have never been to the location in Kihei, but I HAVE been to every Honolulu location and I know no other...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2008

Actually, I have never been to the location in Kihei, but I HAVE been to every Honolulu location and I know no other cafe that knows how to make a REAL cappuccino. Rather than espresso and milky bubbles.

New York
“Amazing Coffee and Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2008

Hi there,

I wanted to congratulate your company and simply say that I was amazed by the great quality of your coffee. During my recent trip to Waikiki, it was impossible not to think about the store at the MOANA SURFRIDER STORE for some great coffee. Changing the coffee flavors daily was amazing and a good way to allow customers to taste the other blends. The Fancy Kona was the best. Not only the coffee,but the pastries, "Jezz" really superb. The croissant sandwiches were amazing. You guys should branch out to NYC, perhaps the key to be so great is by remaining small and . I am a fan and love good pastry and coffee shops.