“PERFECT Honeymoon Resort!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 31 things to do in Wailea
TN
“PERFECT Honeymoon Resort!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I went on my honeymoon here. It was incredible! The first impression walking into the open lobby with water under the walkways and the breeze blowing through open walls and sky was great! The 9 pools along with the morning breakfast looking over the balcony into the ocean were very appealing. We brought our own snorkeling equipment and went near the end of the road and saw more than any other place we paid to snorkel. You must, must, must check out the spa! It was my first spa experience and it was absolutely incredible. Nothing has compared to it since and I have been in many around the country. You will not be disappointed. I spent hours researching the resorts in Hawaii and this is the one I picked. I am extremely analytical and put a high bar up to this resort and it surpassed greatly! We went to this resort in October 2003, ten years ago.

Visited November 2012

Marco Island, Florida
33 attraction reviews
“Super soft sand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Convenient walk from the hotel. Very soft sand. Hopefully will try snorkeling there today. Less crowded than I expected.

Visited October 2013
Chicago, Illinois
70 attraction reviews
“Turtles - LOTS of them”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Went snorkeling AND diving here on two separate days. Very clean beach and lots of sealife. We saw turtles here while diving and snorkeling. Also saw a huge variety of fish. It didn't get too crowded whiel we were there so it was very calming and non-disruptive.

Visited February 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Great Beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a great CLEAN BEACH to visit! Its vey peaceful here and the view is beautiful!
The waves at this beach are strong, so if your not a strong swimmer i would be cautious. Although the parking for me was a challenge when i visited...i would go back to this beach in a heart beat. Btw, $5 parking across from beach at the falls.

Oklahoma, United States
“Good Beach to Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This beach was in front of our hotel. It was a beautiful beach with nice sand, calm warm water, and was not as crowded as other resort beaches I've visited. It is a public beach, so alcohol is not allowed, but also had no lifeguards, which I thought was strange. The water sports (kayaks, paddle boards, etc) we heavily rented and mixed in with the swimmers, which was a little scary. Overall nice beach.

Visited September 2013