“The best mopeds around!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 21 Activities in Wailea
Wailuku, Hawaii
“The best mopeds around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

If you want to explore Maui the right way definitely rent mopeds/scooters from Island Motion. I am a local of Maui, and this past experience I rented mopeds with my friends and explored Maui like never before. It was a great opportunity that I would definitely recommend to everyone. Maui's beautiful scenery is sometimes limited with cars, but when riding the moped you get to see more than you would ever imagine. This activity is great for tourists, locals, and anyone who wants to have a good time, and your adventure can start now by calling Island Motion today!

Visited July 2014

Wailuku, Hawaii
“Scootin' on Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Island Motion is the way to go. Garrett really helped me get the most out of my Maui experience. I rented from him soon after arriving on the island. He delivers for no charge takes the time to make sure you know the best places to explore. It inspired me to get my own scooter and 6 months later, Garrett just helped me change my tire! This guy goes above and beyond for his customers. A scooter/moped is the best way to see Maui and Island Motion is the best rental company around!

Visited April 2014
“Super service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

My wife and I came to Maui for the first time and chose to tour the island by scooter.

Island Motion was referred by a friend who had a great experience.

We also had a great experience not only cruising the island but also because of the service provided by Island Motion.

Garrett and the rest of the crew were very friendly and most importantly very flexible. They had no problem changing the rental schedule to accommodate for the weather allowing us to have the best time.

A superlative service and a great way to explore the island.

Cinzia and Alessandro