What can I say that hasn't been said. This complex is incredible! There was nothing we found lacking in our 9 day stay. We traveled with our four children ages 19 to 21 over New Years. It was spacious, modern, comfortable, clean and a great location above the pool.Our unit was 81-5 rented from VRBO. We had top of the line appliances, (lots of wine glasses) and arrived to a spotless unit. The beds were so comfortable, we really were in paradise. Every morning my husband and I would enjoy a coffee on the lanai and then go for a walk and enjoy the beautiful scenery of Maui. We took a lot of day trips with the kids and hit a lot of different beaches! The gym is small but clean and had enough machines you don't have to wait. The pictures don't even do this place justice. We really enjoyed then kitchen, lanai living room set up. The pool area was fantastic and we enjoyed outstanding massages. Robin Williams was at our pool and staying at the complex too which was kind of cool! 9 days wasn't long enough we weren't ready to go home and we definitely plan on returning! As a side note I left a small jewellery bag there with Tiffany earrings, necklaces and two expensive watches and was quite distressed when I realized I had left it behind when I arrived home. Maui Rental Group Fed Ex-ed it to me here in Canada with everything intact. Very professional and reputable. We had an fabulous vacation and this unit was definitely the icing on the cake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blending the outstanding amenities of Maui's most celebrated oceanfront resort with the charm of tropical residences, Ho'olei at Grand Wailea is located adjacent to the world-class Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort on Maui's southern shore. Each of our two-story villas is a private world of luxury – boasting finely appointed interiors, modern kitchens, private elevators, attached garages, and exclusive services. Bask in glorious western ocean views or the picturesque beauty of the Wailea Blue Golf Course, which surrounds our accommodations on three sides. Soak up the sunshine on pristine Hawaiian beaches or enjoy countless water sports - from scuba diving to whale watching. Enjoy privileged access to championship golf and the luxurious spa at the nearby Grand Wailea. Ideal for extended stays, family reunions, or weddings, our vacation villas offer comfortable luxury in a lush mesmerizing setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Ho'olei at Grand Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ho`Olei At Grand Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Ho'Olei At Grand Wailea Maui