Booked unit 207, a 1 bedroom 2 bath unit on the bottom floor. The unit was located in the upper area of the complex. This would be the furthest from the beach. Overall the unit was clean and well furnished. It also had the appropriate amenities and even had a decent ocean view.
Unfortunately the noise level was unbearable. The road noise was very very loud all day and most of the night. There was added other noise contributors but the most disruptive and disgusting, during the night, was hearing the occupants in the above unit using the bathroom. Yes, it was clearly audible as to the particular nature of the use.
Ear plugs as we'll as white noise did not alleviate the problem. To the credit of Destination Resorts they moved us to another unit, 1102. A very nice and much more quiet unit.
Overall, the Elua is a very nicely located complex. However, the walls are somewhat thin and the design contributes to the noise. Any of the units near the upper end would not be worth the noise. I would stay in 1102 again as it was very well located, ocean view, and hearing the waves was great. There will be noise issues to one degree or another. Destination Resorts was excellent to deal with and very customer friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Elua Village Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Ulua Beach, this private Wailea condo resort spans 24 acres of manicured lawns and gardens. Catering to an adult crowd where peace and relaxation are primary, there is easy access to the Shops at Wailea as well as the Wailea Beach Walk – a ½ mile path that wanders Maui's coastline through stunning sandy beaches, Hawaiian cultural sites and gardens, and the luxury seaside homes and resorts of Wailea. Outstanding amenities include two swimming pools, a whirlpool spa, paddle tennis court, putting green and BBQ facilities. Beautifully appointed 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos feature a separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, private lanai or patio with barbecue grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Added values include FREE parking, FREE hi speed wireless internet access, FREE calls to the U.S and Canada, daily housekeeping and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Wailea Elua Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.