We stayed in Unit 2301 - rented through Wailea Vacation Rentals. They made check-in super easy - we just had to drive to the unit & check in with the security guards and our drivers license. The guard gave us a map, directions, and village rules.
The unit had 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. It was a little dated but comfortable & the kitchen had every utensil you could possibly want. Just a few extras would have been nice (plastic wrap/alum. foil/etc). The view from the lanai was amazing.
The rules are a little crazy - quiet time at the pool daily 4-6pm. No pool toys, no loud games, etc (no fun?) allowed at the pools. Quiet time at the condo 10pm - 8am. This one is understandable but I could hear someone talking on their cell phone outside most mornings. Our "neighbor" got quite angry if anyone spoke when outside in the mornings.
The condos have 3 grills down at the pavilion by the big pool. And a kitchen area. It's great to take your food down there & cook dinner to eat watching the sunset.
The best part of this condo is the location! It sits just off Ulua Beach & is in between some nice hotels. There is a private area just off the beach with loungers - you need a code to get into that area. There are signs up to not leave your stuff there for more than 20 minutes or they could be moved -- kind of short when you are snorkeling or swimming in the ocean nearby.
Each unit is individually owned so each unit could look different inside. But location in Wailea is great!
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Elua Village Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Ulua Beach, this private Wailea condo resort spans 24 acres of manicured lawns and gardens. Catering to an adult crowd where peace and relaxation are primary, there is easy access to the Shops at Wailea as well as the Wailea Beach Walk – a ½ mile path that wanders Maui's coastline through stunning sandy beaches, Hawaiian cultural sites and gardens, and the luxury seaside homes and resorts of Wailea. Outstanding amenities include two swimming pools, a whirlpool spa, paddle tennis court, putting green and BBQ facilities. Beautifully appointed 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos feature a separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, private lanai or patio with barbecue grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Added values include FREE parking, FREE hi speed wireless internet access, FREE calls to the U.S and Canada, daily housekeeping and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Wailea Elua Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.