This was our 2nd visit to Elua Village....we love Elua! This time we tried unit 2306 which was situated on the south side of the development, away from the construction of the new Andaz resort. The rental was handled through Ali Resorts and they did a terrific job, meeting us upon check in and always available to answer our questions. We also appreciated the daily maid service, which provided fresh towels.
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has a panoramic ocean view from the living room and large wrap around deck. The condo had recently been remodeled, with beautiful tile floors, granite countertops, new cabinetry, beautiful bathrooms, flat screen TVs...everything one could want. It was a short walk to the beach and the wonderful walking trail that meanders through Wailea, from which we spotted large turtles every morning, just off the rocks in front of the Marriott resort next door. While we did venture out around the island, it was hard to leave this place and felt so relaxed when we returned to enjoy Mai Tais on the deck every evening and watch the sunsets.
A highlight of our day was to lounge on the lawn around Elua's intimate pool area and snorkel on the beach right below the pool.
We went mid October and the weather was close to perfect...blue skies and puffy white clouds, amazing sunsets. Does it sound like a dream? Well, it was! The only slight hitch was that the wireless Internet was rather slow and kept going offline. Frustrating if you are iPad people like we are. It may have been the server...who knows...
Otherwise, no complaints...the quintessential Maui vacation!
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Elua Village Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Ulua Beach, this private Wailea condo resort spans 24 acres of manicured lawns and gardens. Catering to an adult crowd where peace and relaxation are primary, there is easy access to the Shops at Wailea as well as the Wailea Beach Walk – a ½ mile path that wanders Maui's coastline through stunning sandy beaches, Hawaiian cultural sites and gardens, and the luxury seaside homes and resorts of Wailea. Outstanding amenities include two swimming pools, a whirlpool spa, paddle tennis court, putting green and BBQ facilities. Beautifully appointed 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos feature a separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, private lanai or patio with barbecue grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Added values include FREE parking, FREE hi speed wireless internet access, FREE calls to the U.S and Canada, daily housekeeping and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Wailea Elua Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.