We rented this condo thru Alli'i Resorts and were so please with the unit. It was the bottom unit but was elevated because the garage was beneath so there are stairs. It has a great view of the ocean albeit, a farther back one. The condo has been not just updated but remodeled, i.e. granite throughout, stainless steel kitchen with every amennity including but not limited to a spice rack! It even had a meat thermo to check our BBQ on the back patio. 60" flat screen in LR and 40" ones in the bedrooms.The master bed was a top of the line foam mattress with white goose down pillows. There was a lighted make up mirror and scales in the bathroom. There was even an ice chest along with 4 beach chairs available to us. About a 5 min. walk to beach.
Enough can't be said about the owners. They thought of everything a vacation traveler could need and they obviously took pride in providing a perfect place to spend our 10 days in Maui.
My only caution is the condo backs up to Wailea-Alanui Dr., a 4 lane road. Although not terrible, you do notice it. The resort seems to be in the process of erecting a soundproofing wall along the back. I am sure it can only be benefical to reducing the noise in the future. I would, without hesitation, stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Elua Village Hotel
- Wailea Elua Village Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Ulua Beach, this private Wailea condo resort spans 24 acres of manicured lawns and gardens. Catering to an adult crowd where peace and relaxation are primary, there is easy access to the Shops at Wailea as well as the Wailea Beach Walk – a ½ mile path that wanders Maui's coastline through stunning sandy beaches, Hawaiian cultural sites and gardens, and the luxury seaside homes and resorts of Wailea. Outstanding amenities include two swimming pools, a whirlpool spa, paddle tennis court, putting green and BBQ facilities. Beautifully appointed 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom condos feature a separate living/dining area, fully equipped kitchen, private lanai or patio with barbecue grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Added values include FREE parking, FREE hi speed wireless internet access, FREE calls to the U.S and Canada, daily housekeeping and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Amex, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wailea Elua Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.