“Great pizza, Casual place in heart of Wailea” 4 of 5 stars

+1 808-874-7499
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Manoli's Pizza Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #30 of 43 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Transit: Yes, there is a bus stop about 200 feet form the restaurant
Description: Manoli's Pizza Company was created with family in mind. My father, Manoli Placourakis, was born in 1925 and raised on the largest of all the Greek Islands, Crete...where the weather and water are beautiful year- round, where seafood, vegetables, and fruit are plentiful and where the bread, cheese and wine are all handcrafted, the old fashioned way. Rhonda and I are raising our son, named after my father and born on Maui in 2004, on a beautiful island with similar qualities to my father's birthplace. This leads us to Manoli's Pizza Company. Our fare here at Manoli's is centered on fresh, organic, and sustainable products whenever possible in crafting all of our pizzas, salads, and even when choosing the wines on our list. Manoli's is where healthful, flavorful foods and beverages come together in a place where friends and family meet. As 'big Manoli' used to say, "Treat your friends like family and your family like friends".​ Mahalo Aaron Placourakis
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great pizza, Casual place in heart of Wailea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Second time here...last time was two years ago....they've remodeled it and we really like the new layout! Great pizza and service! Nice to come here for a more casual dining experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New Jersey
“Awful spaghetti”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We ate here because our friend wanted the gluten free pizza. He liked it very much, but the rest of our group ordered spaghetti. It was overcooked and the sauce had no taste. The atmosphere was very nice, the service just okay. Skip this place if you know "real" Italian food.

Visited October 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Worst service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stopped by after smelling the aroma on the 15th hole on the Old Blue Golf Course. Sat at the bar and ordered a Stella. Bartender poured a half flat, half empty beer and said she would be back with a fresh one once they changed the keg. 20 minutes later, no food menu and no new beer. When my wife asked where the new beer was, she replied "I know how to pour a beer" but the beer never came. Left very disappointed but went to Monkey Pod instead, where they had amazing service and food. I bet the food here would be good, but never got the chance to order any. Do yourself a favor and drive up the road a half mile to Monkey Pod.

Columbus, Ohio
“Don't order delivery if you're at the Wailea Marriott!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

First of all they are not allowed to deliver to your room so you have to walk all the way past the valet and back to get your order. Ordered pizza, salad and 2 Cokes. He didn't bring the Cokes with him so he quickly went back and brought them... no problem. Then I asked for a fork since I noticed he didn't give me one (or napkins) and he actually told me that I didn't ask for a fork or he would have brought one and then offered to go get one. I didn't ask for one? Do they think I was going to eat salad with my fingers? After all that the pizza was not even that good especially for the price. Very unhappy with the whole experience. I do not recommend them.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Granite Bay, California
“Great CASUAL dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice pizzas and pastas for reasonable prices. A nice alternative if you are not in the mood for the SUPER pricey hotel restaurants!

Visited October 2013