“excellent!” 5 of 5 stars

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 attraction reviews
“excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Noticed this place when we had dinner at monkeypad, but was closed by the time we were done with dinner. Came back the next day to try out some artisan chocolate. Initially purchased 4 pieces - ate in store and then got 2 more pieces & tropical dream ice cream - my husband & I both have a sweet tooth. Chocolate pieces are expensive, as to be expected.

Visited February 2014

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“A bit of chocolate heaven on Maui”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

Cute little chocolate shop. High end handmade artisan chocolate, each piece is a bit of art in taste and in appearance. We stopped here for dessert after our lunch at Monkeypod. I tried the Kaffir Lime, and silk lilikoi, both very good. My husband like the black lava salt caramel. Definitely a treat.

So glad they have an online store and you can ship back to the mainland so you don't need to worry about them melting in your luggage.

Visited November 2013
San Diego CA
14 attraction reviews
“Chocolate Lovers Dream!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had read about the Sweet Paradise Chocolatier in a magazine before my trip to Hawaii in April 2013. Being a chocolate lover and a seeker of special food items I took the information with me on our trip "just in case" we were in the neighborhood. Of course, I made sure we made it to this neighborhood by driving there before the day ended. The chocolatier and assistant were very helpful in assisting with our selections. I brought two boxes home with me to share with friends, who enjoyed them as much as I did. We tried several flavors and I think my favorite was the Strawberry Guava or the Tahitian Lime or, or, or... Besides being yummy the are beautiful like works of art.

Visited April 2013
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Chocolate at its best. Lovely, melt-in-you-mouth little pieces of heaven. Treat yourself to the best chocolates on the planet.

Visited July 2013
86 attraction reviews
“Beautiful chocolate masterpieces!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Elegant and modest shop set in a strip mall at Wailea. What wonderful gifts found in here! I just ate some ice cream before arriving and I would have waited and got some here! Next time! Mothers Day is coming around the corner and this place seems like a great place for the whole family to enjoy! The other chocolate vendors seem so ordinary and this place is pretty special. Best of luck!

Visited May 2013