“Get spoiled my wife loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Spas & Wellness in Wailea
Houston, Texas
6 attraction reviews
“Get spoiled my wife loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great spa, my wife love it ...but not my wallet, at the end it was super as long she is happy then I am happy. She said is one of the best facials she has received lately.

Wailea, Hawaii
12 attraction reviews
“Nirvana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great services and specialists.The staff treat you like royalty and do a wonderful job.There products smell intoxicating and I think are made on island their massages are out of this world

Visited June 2012
Bakersfield, California, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Nice but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

Great massage on the beach. Very nice place. Great steam. The staff all were very friendly. The hut massage is pricey FYI

Los Angeles, California
7 attraction reviews
“paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

everything about this hotel is great, staff, food, service, the hotel lobby itself, everything is up to date and chic. dined at all restaurants here and they were fabulous.

Additionally, I had a welcome dinner reception for my wedding here (not my actual wedding) coordinator (karen lincoln) was so responsive and helpful I had a fantastic time. All my guests ranted and raved about my welcome dinner and sunday brunch which were both hostel by four seasons.

Visited June 2012
Kihei
“Relaxation Haven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The staff here is highly experienced. I am a professional athlete and they had a great sports massage !