We stayed in unit 142. The unit was clean and spacious but could use some updating. It's a one bedroom unit with a king bed, 2 baths and a full kitchen. It was listed as a partial ocean view, it was extremely partial.
You never know what will be in the kitchen of a condo rental. This unit had the standard amenities as far as cookware (pots, pans, spatula, silverware, plates...etc). There was a full sized 12 cup coffee maker and they even gave you a single pot package of coffee and condiments. There is also dish detergent, paper towels, wash cloths & towel and salt & pepper. There was no oil, Pam, aluminum foil, plastic wrap....etc so be sure and bring those things or pick them up at the local grocery store.
There was conditioning shampoo, body wash and bar soap in both bathrooms. My hair requires conditioner, if your does too you'll need to bring your own. There were plenty of bath towels and 2 pool towels as well.
There is apartment size washer & dryer on the lanai and they provide laundry detergent but not softener so you'll need to provide that if you like softener.
This unit is toward the bottom of the cul de sac so it was quiet but a little bit of a walk to the pool & hot tub. The pool is nothing fancy, 3ft-5ft and rather small in size. Same with the hot tub, it would probably seat 4-6 people. The BBQ grills are located in the pool area so you have to cook there and carry it back to your unit.
All in all, we would stay here again but we didn't find it anything spectacular compared to other condos we've stayed at on Maui.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Hotel
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Maui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Wailea golf resort with a country club feel is centered on 11 acres, amid the 18-hole Wailea Blue Golf Course. Select from garden or ocean view suites or golf front villas along the 6th, 7th and 8th holes, with ultimate views of well maintained fairways and sun-drenched strokes. Within this country club condo resort, you'll also find the world-class Wailea Tennis Center and stadium. The resort features two pools, two whirlpool spas and barbecue grills; and is located near The Shops at Wailea and popular Mokapu and Ulua beaches. Each 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room area, private lanai and en-suite washer/dryer. Added values include FREE parking, FREE wireless internet access, FREE calls to the US and Canada, housekeeping every third day and preferred rates at Wailea Golf Courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Wailea Grand Champions Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.