“Inconsistent” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had pretty good food the first time we went here so we tried a second time as it was close to our resort - that was a mistake. The food second time out was nowhere near as well prepared. Atmosphere is fun and they did have some good live music. Paying extra for fries is a bummer - especially when the fries are not good. Liked it pretty good the first time but so disappointed when we went back, I think that is our last visit.

Visited July 2014

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Other than slow server food and view great!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Came back after 13 years and it was just as memorable and delicious as I remembered. Our family had a slow server as two other families that arrived after us with different servers got there drinks and food first. Obviously , that can and has happened at other restaurants so we really didn't let it bother us. Other than that you can't go wrong with the view and the food. Burgers are big enough to split if you have kids or a wife who always takes home half her meal.
Definitely coming back one day if given the opportunity!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
“Espeically good value compared to hotels”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

When the Marriott is charging $24 for a burger coming across a place like Cheeseburger Island was a real find. My family and I ate her twice in a week. I tried the cheeseburger and was well satisfied, although charging $2 for jalapenos seemed like a lot, but it is an island. I also had the Loco Moco, a local favorite consisting of rice, a burger patty, two or three eggs and mushroom gravy. My waistline can't afford to eat those every day, but I thought it was pretty tasty. The drinks here were also a lot cheaper than the hotel, go figure. I had the blue Hawaiian and really liked it. It was better than the Marriott's blue Hawaiian and cost half the price. That's a win-win for me. The kids meals were reasonably priced for Maui, where it is hard to find anything that's really cheap unless you are going to Subway or some place like that. They have an awesome breakfast special consisting of two eggs, bacon and potatoes I think for $7. The restaurant is covered, but all open air at the end of a small open air mall. I definitely recommend this for the value and the quality was good as well.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kissimmee, Florida
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was a great and fun place to eat. Large portions, fun cocktails and a reasonable price. It is located in the Shops at Wailea. Lots of different burgers, as you would guess by the name. Worth trying something different.

Visited February 2014
Calgary
“A wailea standard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Looking for an easy meal with teenagers? You need to go here. Who doesn't love burgers, fries and cool drinks? I'm gluten free so had a great salad.

Visited July 2014